DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

dont know **** about PCT help?

alright guys next month i will be stack eq,deca ,and test e. and will b running with that for 15 weeks, my question to you all is 2 weeks after my last test shot i will start my PCT and do you think if i just did clomid for X amount of weeks i will be fine as far as blocking estrogen and getting bad side effects like most of all the only thing i'm worried about is bitchtits!and i was also wondering how long should i take clomid for? {week-wise"} about 2 months or so? i really dont know **** about pct's but am trying to learn so far i have been very fortunate with JUICING up and not doing anything after the cycle and getting any sides, but now that i know about blockers etc. i dont want to chance it any more so is someone out there can help me out it would be GREALTY appreciated!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Why are you using deca and EQ along with test?

As far as PCT goes, theres a sticky at the top of the forum that I'd recommend.

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

habla espenol or english? or german, maybe try russian,maybe even latin........

OK so uhhhhhhhh, if i take eq,deca ,and test e for 15 weeks then throw in the clomid 2 weeks after my last shot WILL THAT B ENOUGH TO BLOCK THE ESTROGEN AND KICK START MY TEST LEVELS AGAIN?

davinci191 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bros, I have a question about this LiquiDex (Anastrozole). It says it can be used insted of nolvadex . I will be running sustanon 250 and winny tabs. I have my clomid but i cant get a hold of the nolvadex do you think this LiquiDex (Anastrozole)would be ok? your thoughts please!

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davinci191
    Hey bros, I have a question about this LiquiDex (Anastrozole). It says it can be used insted of nolvadex. I will be running sustanon 250 and winny tabs. I have my clomid but i cant get a hold of the nolvadex do you think this LiquiDex (Anastrozole)would be ok? your thoughts please!
    Many use liquidex as their anti-e during cycle, and it works well. As for not having access to nolvadex , you can order it from AR-R . Just click the banner above.

Thread Information