Thread: clomid

Mike_Huck is offline Banned

Unhappy clomid

Does anybody know, how long clomid takes to work
    I been taking it along with nolva 100/20 im on day 20, and still my sex drive still low.

Any advidse will be appreciated, Thank you.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Huck
    Does anybody know, how long clomid takes to work
    I been taking it along with nolva 100/20 im on day 20, and still my sex drive still low.

Any advidse will be appreciated, Thank you.
    What was the cycle? Compounds, length of cycle? The literature says it usually takes a few weeks to normalize test levels assuming everything was done correctly, but everyone is different. Give some info so bros can help you out.

It was a ph cycle, norderm(19-nortestosterone) and 4 derm(androstenediol)for 5 weeks
    i wasted the first 3 weeks after the cycle taking 6 oxo, so it took me about 1 1/2 month to start taking clomid/nolva.

I took that same cycle a while back and finished it with 6oxo for 3-4 weeks as well and I turned out fine. I don't think I was even shut down in the slightest though, I guess I was lucky.
    Anyways, if you're still low people normally recommend another round of clomid, which is what youre doing. Try adding some tribulus and/or zma. Finish the round of clomid and see how it is then.

I just noticed you have been asking about this already quite a bit on other threads...Have you ever had this problem before your ph cycle? Do you think it might be psychological at all?
    In the mean time, you should order some cia from ar-r if youre really having issues. It won't get to the source of the problem, but will provide you with a fix in the mean time.

Since I'm already whoring this post right up....I would consider going to the doc to get your test levels checked if you dont respond to any of these treatments. Uncertainty is a killer, figure out the problem if there still is one.

JuddmanThanks for the reply, no i didnt have this problem before, i thinks that it could be psychological , i been really worry about not geting well again, so that could be one of the reasons.

You're probably thinking about it too much. Some cia would be a good back-up plan in case it persists, but like I said get your test checked if youre still worried. That way you can clear up the actual cause instead of worrying about it.

Thread Information