Thread: Ar-r

bk2718 is offline Junior Member

Ar-r

Im planning on buying novla (Tamox 50 ML 20mg) and clomi (70mL 35mg) from this site. I was just wondering how much I would need of each. I plan on using the tamox through my whole 10 week cycle. And then using clomi for my PCT (3 weeks) If they were pills I would be able to figure out, but since this stuff is oral I wasnt sure on how much I should take each day. Also since I would be running the tamox the whole cycle, how often should i take the stuff....EAch each or once a week?

thanks bros

bk2718 is offline Junior Member
    bump

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bk2718
    Im planning on buying novla (Tamox 50 ML 20mg) and clomi (70mL 35mg) from this site. I was just wondering how much I would need of each. I plan on using the tamox through my whole 10 week cycle. And then using clomi for my PCT (3 weeks) If they were pills I would be able to figure out, but since this stuff is oral I wasnt sure on how much I should take each day. Also since I would be running the tamox the whole cycle, how often should i take the stuff....EAch each or once a week?

thanks bros
    well think about it. how much tamox do you want to run a day ? 10 mg probably. so if it's 50 mL @ 20 mg / ml, that's 100 doses @ 10 mg - well enough to last you over 10 weeks (b/c 10 weeks is 70 days)

as for the clomid, just get one - you might use half for post cycle.

Thread Information