Thread: longer cycle?

Tanker is offline Junior Member

longer cycle?

hey guys coming off a 20 week cycle of 300 mg of test cyp a week will hcg be needed was planning on 20mg nolva and 100 mg clomid for 40 for days for pct. other cycles i ran was sus250 for 10 weeks i never used hcg with them only nolva and clomid for pct

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanker
    hey guys coming off a 20 week cycle of 300 mg of test cyp a week will hcg be needed was planning on 20mg nolva and 100 mg clomid for 40 for days for pct. other cycles i ran was sus250 for 10 weeks i never used hcg with them only nolva and clomid for pct

hcg should have been run during the cycle, not pct

srry i made it sound like the cycle was over when i am really in week 1 of a 20 week cycle was wanting to know if hcg is a must to have if so i will prolly run it in the last 3 weeks

if it is not a must to have hcg i will not run it seems like there is a lot of problems it can cause

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The cycle is long but is also low dose (300mg /wh). So what you could do is either wait until mid point of the cycle and if you feel that your testicals have shrunken a bit then hit 500iu 2x aweek until a week out from PCT.............. Or you could wait til the very end of the cycle and hit HCG for 2 weeks after your last injection at 500iu 2x a week.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    do you really need to start 2 threads for this bro?

no i started the one in the steroid fourm when i meant for it to be in the pct fourm srry if i pissed you off

Thread Information