Then OFF 4-5 Weeks (PCT?)

Cycle 2

1-12 weeks Boldenone Undecylenate 250mg E4D
    1-14 weeks Andropen 275 (Five ester test blend) 110 mg E4D
    Arimidex? During Cycle?
    Clomid? Post Cycle?

Thanks

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Do question marks mean you dont know what pct is? If so, its a long story..read up in pct forum.

cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Do question marks mean you dont know what pct is? If so, its a long story..read up in pct forum.
    I know what PCT is....just confused about what to use and when. Seems like alot of the stuff is similar in action.

What I mean by ? is that would Proviron for instance be good to use during this cycle or should I use another compound?

Swellin Guest
    I really don't like either of those cycles my friend.

First cycle has no test.
    Second cycle: if it has five esters...I know at least one of them will be long gone by day 4 when you inject...so time it better.

As far as PCT goes, there is a whole forum here on PCT. You could just read the sticky about Pheedno's PCT if you feel too lazy to research everything.

If you run PCT and are only off for a couple more weeks, there is no way in hell your body will be back on track by the time you start your second cycle. It just won't work.

Is this your first cycle?
    What are your stats (ht/wt/bf/years training)?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist2173
    I know what PCT is....just confused about what to use and when.

OK I'm just kidding..I'll stop.

If you would like, you can disregard my PCT and DCT compounds that I have question marks around and advise me to use something else.....I am totally open to suggestions or substitutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I really don't like either of those cycles my friend.

First cycle has no test.
    Second cycle: if it has five esters...I know at least one of them will be long gone by day 4 when you inject...so time it better.

As far as PCT goes, there is a whole forum here on PCT. You could just read the sticky about Pheedno's PCT if you feel too lazy to research everything.

If you run PCT and are only off for a couple more weeks, there is no way in hell your body will be back on track by the time you start your second cycle. It just won't work.

Is this your first cycle?
    What are your stats (ht/wt/bf/years training)?
    Well this isn't my first cycle, but it is the first one in about 9 years. So, a lot of things I am relearning.

Stats- 6'3" 194# BICYCLE RACER.....not looking to put on mass/weight. Just looking to increase RBC, Recovery time between training sessions, and add a little power.

Why don't you like either cycle? 2nd one has test....maybe I just need to move time/doses around? 1st one does not have test....hence why it isn't very long and why I have Proviron being used...maybe HCG ?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin

One other thing I don't understand. I've read where Sustanon has to be injected only once/week or even every 10 days.....but it contains Test Prop and Test Phenylprop?

The Test I will be using contains: 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate , 45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, and 75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate .

So, E4D would not be enough?

Thread Information