KEITH187 is offline Junior Member

Question tren and test enthanate pct

what would be the best pct for tren and test e cycle?i am doing test e 600mg a week for 12 weeks and tren 100 mg eod for 10 weeks. i have acccess to nolva and hcg .how much and when should should i start?
    any input would be greatly appreciated

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    HCG should be taken during your cycle not as part of PCT. Its better at keeping your boys going rather than starting them up again. A lot of guy use it in small doeses 250iu 2 back to back days a week through the cycle.
    Can you get clomid? Some guys use Nolva only pct but Id go for somethng like:
    Days
    1-15 Clomid @100mg ED
    Nolva @20mg ED
    16-30 Clomid @65mg ED
    Nolva @10mg ED

Good Luck

Oh i forgot: Make sure to run your test E 1 week longer than the tren and start pct 2 weeks after you last test E shot.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    yes i can get clomid but i heard it puts you in a state of depression?is that true or should i not worry about it

js1201 is offline New Member
    shouldnt the nolvadex be ran during cycle instead of after for estrogen sides no disrespect just thinking about the same cycle in a few months

I think I would be more depressed without it. The depression is mainly from your hormones being all out of wack. You want to get your body back to normal as fast as possible. You will feel better faster and you will also keep more of your gains.
    Clomid works to make your "boys" start producing test again, as well as blocking estrogen. Nolva blocks estrogen but targets different areas than Clomid. Mainly the nipples. They work well together.
    There is plenty of info posted here and around the Net on them. I recomend digging a few artices/studies up and maybe some more Bros will chime in for ya too.

Best of luck Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by js1201
    shouldnt the nolvadex be ran during cycle instead of after for estrogen sides no disrespect just thinking about the same cycle in a few months
    Its a good idea to run an anti-e during your cycle. Some people like Nolva at 10mg/day. I prefer Letro. It really depends on the cycle. Letro dosent work with Drol and some similar drugs.
    Its ALWAYS smart to have Nolva on hand in case you start to experience gyno. Nolva is best for that.

Thread Information