Thread: Acne Solution

Stankeric is offline Associate Member

Arrow Acne Solution

I just finished a very long cycle consisting of Test E 250, Deca 300, D-Bol, Fina, and Prop. While on this cycle I ran into a little bit of a Acne problem and tried everything dawn soap, 3 showers a day, etc.. Finally after going to the Dr. I was given BenzaClin and told to use Neutrogena Body Wash with a scrubbing puff twice daily and BenzaClin before bed and within about less than a week all the acne on my back and my chest is almost completely cleared up. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know that this really works well and you should give it a shot. Thanks

thanks man..could be helpful in the near future

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    BenzaClin what is that??? otc??

vestax is offline Member
    Try a prescription to MINOCIN
    200mg ED for first 10 days (if your really bad)
    100mg ED until its gone and then stay on it if you want
    Makes your skin a bit more sensitive to the sun so be careful if your outside you may burn a bit easier. This was the only thing that worked for me- I have had acne all my life, not horrible but bad enough IMO. My acne actually goes away on cycle and I havent been able to figure out why. MINOCIN is the **** though.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    acne goes away on cycle becasue youe body isnt making its own test, i think, I had same prob, no acne on, 3 weeks after BLAMMO! backne like crazy, dermo prescribed 10%benzoyl peroxide aqueus gel , that worked great but i have scarring that only a tanning bed and time will take away.

VDubVR6powR is offline New Member
    I'm about halfway done with a bottle of the neutrogena body scrub and still havent cleared up the acne on the back of my shoulders. I heard that dishsoap can possibly help, anyone heard this or is it a myth? I think i may give it a few more weeks before i goto the Dr. to see what he has to say..

Daniel

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    tetracyclin....works the best for me

UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member
    I did the same thing and it worked for me. You should be completely clear in 10-14 days. Another thing that I do that seems to help me is put 90% rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and us that. Usually in the morning and before I go to bed. Just spray on wipe off.

Good luck bro's

UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member
    I have also used Dawn dishwashing detergent. Dawn cuts grease out of your way.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Dont wait to see a dermitologist, I waited, and waited and waited, Finally by the time i went and got stuff that actually gets rid of the acne i have scarring, just bite the bullet and see the doc.

Thread Information