Thread: hcg and clomid

benrock is offline Junior Member

hcg and clomid

will the hcg get rid of the clomid depression side effects?

doc just put me on 1000iu of hcg every 2 days and 50 mg of clomid for 30 days ,

wants to see if he can get my lh up, its zero from past cycles and no pct !!!

please guys do your pct , you dont want to go what i have been through , 200 test levels for 2 yrs now , sucks , finally found doc to help me

please let me know , i mean i feel like **** alreadyt so the clomid shouldnt be any worse right ?

thanks guys

seanw is offline Banned
    well you may not get any depression from Clomid. I certainly dont and I am sure many others dont either. At least if you get depressed you will know whats causing it. Think about how good it will be to get your dick hard again, that should help alleviate the depression somewhat.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid doesnt make you depressed, its the inbalance of hormones

my dick still works good , just my mood sucks , also been reading about tracers , do you get then on just 50mg per day ?

Quote Originally Posted by benrock
    my dick still works good , just my mood sucks , also been reading about tracers , do you get then on just 50mg per day ?

i ran clomid at 100 mgs ed, and i saw tracers, i kept the dose, but i felt like a bitch for awile, its all the estrtogen in your body that makes you emotional, run nolva 20 mgs ed and or .25 mgs l dex ed along with it

seanw is offline Banned
    I didnt get any tracers at all. I did 300mg to 100mg to 50mg. Again everyone is different some get sides and some dont. The sides from Clomid are insignificant IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    I didnt get any tracers at all. I did 300mg to 100mg to 50mg. Again everyone is different some get sides and some dont. The sides from Clomid are insignificant IMO.
    i agree

thanks so ldex would be good at .25 eod ? its from ag is that good ?

Just as many have said, just follow Pheedno's pct. I promise that you will not be let down. The only thing that I do differently is that I use HCG in between clomid therapies. This has brought me back from being completely shut down from deca .

Tourk is offline Junior Member
    Benrock check your pm

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've never run HCG , but I gather it's a bad idea to run it during PCT - I'm doing my PCT now after a 8 monther & the clomid has done my head in - Have been really depressed, anxious & keep fu<king falling jealously in love / calling up ex's & apologising - however the last few days I've found a fantastic way to deal with it which has made the clomid totally bearable -
    I just take my whole dose (100mg) before I go to bed along with a little (0.5mg) Xanax - I wake up feeling refreshed & happy - so relieved!
    GL

Thread Information