STRANGE is offline Associate Member

Question Different PCTs???

Which way does everybody run there clomid in there pct i always thought it was like this

day 1 300mg
    10 days at 100 mg
    10 days at 50 mg

and then just as nolva and whatever else if you wanted. But now i see that alot of people are runnin clomid different ways like 100 mg for 30 days???? Anybody experience different ways and what is the best???

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I do not frontload as I experienced sides with clomid. Also I am starting to run several compounds, higher dose, as well as a bit longer; because of this I would run 100mg clomid for 3-4 weeks and lower to 50 for about 5-7 days. I may or may not run nolva and/or arimidex depending on what I have.

No one thing is the best and everyone is different. These are principles and guidelines that all pct's judged against. I know there are others who do not use clomid.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I would say if you have run the standard 300/100/50 clomid pct and all went well i would stick with it. No use trying something else that might not work as well for you after you just spent the last 15 weeks working your a ss off

Thread Information