Honest Abe is offline Associate Member

PCT almost complete. i didn't loose a pound

I just wanted to report a successful PCT. My cycle was test & eq. I took letro throughout. After my last shot of test E I continued on the letro for 3 weeks slowly taking it down. I also continued my nolva at 10mg a day. Until it was time for clomid. I also used trib. And still am taking it with clomid. My balls are back and sex drive is decent and I didn’t loose a single pound. The following info may be off help. I stopped all cardio. Went on a SEE food diet. That’s when you eat everything you see. (Well pretty much) I ate more foods that had more fat just to increase my calories. And I cut my work outs in half. I also took 2 weeks off cause I hurt my back, but I’ve been back in the gym now for a while and I haven’t lost much strength. I do short heavy workouts. A few warm up sets and one super heavy set and I’m still getting a mean pump. I did gain a little bit of fat on the abs but I figure I’ll burn that once pct is completely finished. I hope this is helpful to someone.

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Great!! Thanks for the info!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Good to hear Bro, what was the duration of the cycle and dosages?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    congrats bro!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    I just wanted to report a successful PCT. My cycle was test & eq. I took letro throughout. After my last shot of test E I continued on the letro for 3 weeks slowly taking it down. I also continued my nolva at 10mg a day. Until it was time for clomid. I also used trib. And still am taking it with clomid. My balls are back and sex drive is decent and I didn’t loose a single pound. The following info may be off help. I stopped all cardio. Went on a SEE food diet. That’s when you eat everything you see. (Well pretty much) I ate more foods that had more fat just to increase my calories. And I cut my work outs in half. I also took 2 weeks off cause I hurt my back, but I’ve been back in the gym now for a while and I haven’t lost much strength. I do short heavy workouts. A few warm up sets and one super heavy set and I’m still getting a mean pump. I did gain a little bit of fat on the abs but I figure I’ll burn that once pct is completely finished. I hope this is helpful to someone.
    WHATS UP BRO IM DOING CLOSE TO THE SAME CYCLE, CAN YOUTELL ME EXACTLY WHEN AND THE AMOUNT YOU STARTED AND ENDING YOUR PCT IM HAVING A HARD TIME SETTING MINE UP. AND DO YOU HAVE TO INJECT THESE????THANKS ALOT

Thread Information