Sta11ion is offline Member

Clomid ****s with my mind ?

I tried to use it but and it has been 2 weeks and I had to get off. It makes me so upset, also it makes me moody sad mad sad mad. Even suicidile thoughts. I could not stay on. I was doing 300 day one then 100mg there after. Also with tamoxifen 20 mg a day and tribuluis 3 grams a day. Is there any other way to kick start this test back up? There were post about taking nolvadex only but I cannot remeber the dosage.

little men is offline Associate Member
    interesting write up re: nolva vs clomid 4 pct

hope it helps, good luck bro

It says to use about 20 - 50 mg, I am curious to see if anyone else has tried this methond on pct and what were the results Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You have a PM

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd suggest trying Pheedno's recommendation of using Liquidex (Arimidex ) while using Clomid and Nolva. I'm doing that with my PCT right now and to me there's way less estrogen-psycho stuff going on with the addition of Ldex, I assume cuz it lowers estro levels overall, not just in certain tissues.

little men is offline Associate Member
    i used 3grams of tribulus ed and nolvadex 40mg ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for the next 2 weeks for my m1t cycle

my first cycle was 1test for 8 weeks and after pct with 6oxo my test levels were 19.7
    and the scale for test levels here in australia goes from 6-30

after my pct for the m1t cycle i had bloodwork done and my test levels were and i assume still are as i havnt touched anything since 27.9

so It worked well for me so im going to run the same pct for my winny cycle along with tribulus

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i went 300 1st day then 100mg for 2 weeks then for the last 2 weeks 50 mg ,....

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you know it is the clomid giving you the problems when you are obviously in a test deprived state? I have constantly heard people say it is the clomid screwing me up but besides some minor visual problems is clomid really causing these emotional problems? How do you know it is not just the fact that you are at the moment without test in your system which is very important for your mental well being???

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid puts me through a depression state also. Mood swings up n down. Hard to control it but it has to be done. Obviously you're smart enough not to follow through any suicidal thoughts or enrage into a sniper maniac. Worse thing I hate is I cry like a lil baby watching stupid stuff on TV. Cant believe clomid does that to me but PCT is PCT. No way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    clomid puts me through a depression state also. Mood swings up n down. Hard to control it but it has to be done. Obviously you're smart enough not to follow through any suicidal thoughts or enrage into a sniper maniac. Worse thing I hate is I cry like a lil baby watching stupid stuff on TV. Cant believe clomid does that to me but PCT is PCT. No way around it.
    Exactly. PCT is truly the definition of No Pain No Gain.

And HOW do you KNOW it is the Clomid putting you through mood swings and not the fact that you are test deprived? I am curious?

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    How do you know it is the clomid giving you the problems when you are obviously in a test deprived state? I have constantly heard people say it is the clomid screwing me up but besides some minor visual problems is clomid really causing these emotional problems? How do you know it is not just the fact that you are at the moment without test in your system which is very important for your mental well being???
    I personally think its the low test levels. When I did my last pct i got a little depressed for the first 10 days. It was nothing major but I kept taking the clomid and after the first 10 days i was fine even though I continued the clomid use. So at least for me, it isnt clomid that causes the depression.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    And HOW do you KNOW it is the Clomid putting you through mood swings and not the fact that you are test deprived? I am curious?
    By experience... When stopping clomid during pct time and sides stop I have to contribute that to the clomid. By experience I have learned to use clomid differently and/or use different styles of pct. If you want medical or scientific proof , I will get it for you as soon as you show me literature on someone taking 1gram test, 600mg eq, 500mg tren ... I bet you cant find anything but I bet you could find someone who could tell you it worked in gaining muscle mass... By experience.

stompin is offline Associate Member

nolva only pct

i done nolva 60mg 1st day, 40mg for a week,
    and 20 mg for the next 2 weeks,
    and i was ok bro!

altho i wouldent risk it again.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Try watching a tear jerker with your girl post cycle....boohoo, boohoo

I have tried it the other time and I had the same feeling, also I tried it again this time and my mind is everywhere Im off for 2 days and Im back to normal, (Asshole which I am all the time) then I went back on the next day and after the 2 back to that feeling. I have tried it at least 4 times this way and it is the clomid, I stay on the nolvadex and I am okay. I have tried Clomid while on and the same thing happens. Thats how I know.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    While on clomid I can't drive at night. It looks like I'm going into lightspeed with all the visual distortion. This is at only 50mg/day.

I do believe you guys and your experiences, that clomid gave you problems. That has never been my experince though. I have done a whole 30 day pct with clomid and never had a problem but after pct I got very depressed and had to deal with that. So for me clomid has never been a problem for me which makes me ascribe the problem for me being my hormones being out of whack and not the meds involved in pct. Everyone is different.

Thread Information