CamaroMan is offline New Member

Keeping my gains

Im just about done with my test-e and deca cycle and want to know besides working out, what do i need to take or do to keep most of my gains??I heard nolvadex but what else?? And what will help my testosterone levels get back up?
    Last edited by CamaroMan; 03-24-2005 at 03:41 PM.

BareBoneDnCrazy is offline New Member
    You gotta have clomid bro... run your test for 1 week longer then your deca . then 2 weeks after your last test shot start PCT with clomid and nolva... clomid should be takin as follows:

day 1~ 300mg
    day 2-10~ 100mg
    day 11-21~ 50mg

and nolva should be run at 20mgs a day through pct

If you don't have clomid shame on u for not doing your homework before starting your cycle just click on the banner on the top right corner and get some clomi ASAP

Also get some Tribulus that helps to raise ur natural test levels.. take about 4g a day...

I'm about to start the same cycle ... hope i helped out

I forgot to mention u could also look into getting some clen ... its supposed to stop the catabolic effects during pct... u can get a hold of that by clickin the banner at the top of this page too. it also cuts back body fat

I was thinkin about gettin some clen but i already have 5% body fat and i dont' know if its worth it... anybody have an opinon on that? will the clen harden me out and help me keep gains.. or will it just make me shrink since my bodyfat is already low?... not tryin to steel ur post or anything bro just thought i'd ask real quick

CamaroMan is offline New Member
    Where can i get this tribulus and how long do i take it after?? and what is another name for clomid?? Im not finding it on the site....

U can pick up some trib at any vitamin store, and run it for as long as u want its a natural herb it stimulates ur natural test production so it just helps u along till ur back to normal.... and clomid on the site would be clomi.. its a research chem. just click this it should take you right too it

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=41

its only $45 but you MUST[I] have it and be sure to run it like i said

You should really look through that site tho man there is alot of useful stuff on there.. It doesn't have the same name as what ur looking for (ex. Tamox=Nolva) so your gonna have to click and read about everything...

and yes its quality stuff, if it wasn't good they wouldn't allow it to be a sponser, you know what i mean? Many of the guys swear by it...

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I forgot to mention u could also look into getting some clen ... its supposed to stop the catabolic effects during pct... u can get a hold of that by clickin the banner at the top of this page too. it also cuts back body fat

I was thinkin about gettin some clen but i already have 5% body fat and i dont' know if its worth it... anybody have an opinon on that? will the clen harden me out and help me keep gains.. or will it just make me shrink since my bodyfat is already low?... not tryin to steel ur post or anything bro just thought i'd ask real quick
    no, you dont need to take clen...

standard clomid therapy and some nolva the first 7 days.

Sounds good that'll save me some $

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi! Im a newbie here and am seeking some info so if anyone could help.. I've looked around but couldnt really find what I was looking for. I need to know how to minimize the post cycle muscle loss when I cant get any clomid etc... I have only access to normal supplements like creatine tribulus etc... And also what is the optimal training during a cycle, what I mean is that is it more beneficial to train more with AAS's if you feel like you can or will that just hinder development compared to a for example 4 times a week high intensity training on AAS's. Thanx for some enlightment..

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Hi! Im a newbie here and am seeking some info so if anyone could help.. I've looked around but couldnt really find what I was looking for. I need to know how to minimize the post cycle muscle loss when I cant get any clomid etc... I have only access to normal supplements like creatine tribulus etc... And also what is the optimal training during a cycle, what I mean is that is it more beneficial to train more with AAS's if you feel like you can or will that just hinder development compared to a for example 4 times a week high intensity training on AAS's. Thanx for some enlightment..
    What do you mean you cant get Clomid ? All you do is click on this http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...8086698d70072d and order away. You will regret it of you dont do Clomid. You will most likely lose all of your gains as your natural Test production will not restart quickly enough

I am aware of that but I dont think the custom laws of my country would allow the shipment of medicinal products.. am not 100% sure but think so. I will find out though...

seanw is offline Banned
    Where do you live ? There are very few countries that allow this stuff but since when does that stop you. They have to look at it first.

I live in Estonia.... Dunno exactly how thorough (did I spell that correctly?) the customs are here though.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    get some IGF1 LR3 and do atleast 40mcg/ed for 4 weeks begining 2 weeks after last deca shot (or 1 week after last test e shot if test e is ran 1 week longer than deca)

i suggest 2 weeks after deca/1 week after test shot because it will take a little time to notice the igf1 lr3 to kick in, so by the time the test/deca is completely out of you, you will have something in you to help you grow a little bit more

maybe some insulin too if you know what your doing (slin can kill you, its no joke)
    slin + igf + ldex + clomid + nolvadex = 100% gains keeper
    along with diet and training, ofcourse

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    throw in some IGF if you really wanna keep your gains or even gain more!

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    beyong restoring your HPTA and getting all natural levels back in line, you have to have a good approach to training and supplementation, make sure you keep your macros up first off, train heavy but not to burn out, no drop sets etc as overtraining can become an issue and w/ the cortisol that is running through your body along w/ the lack of androgenic hormones you will overtrain easier. clen does combat cortisol to an extent as does a very good OTC supplement called phosphatedelserine and can be found at AllSportsNutrition under the brand name cortistat ps, it can reduce cortisol levels by up to 30%. I use around 10gm a dey of creatine as well to help keep the muscles looking fuller and help w/ the loss of strength. HPTA is the real issue in PCT IMO gains can keep if you work at it, I am in week 2 of PCT and am actually up 2 lbs at this point, who knew. Good luck bro

Thread Information