Thread: tren pct?

anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

tren pct?

my buddy is a lil short on cashflow and is going to run a tren only cycle.
    he knows about Test serving as a base, but figures tren by itself, once, won't be too bad for him, my question is...all he needs to run is clomid at the end and vitamin b-6 during for combating tren gyno, correct? i figure nolvadex isn't necessary since it is a different form of estrogen fighting agent than for the tren..
    so the cycle looks like this

75mgs tren EOD weeks 1-7
    clen weeks 6-7
    vitamin b-6 everyday
    clomid 300/100/50 split 3 days after last tren shot....any thing else we should know about?

Why not a test only cycle? That would be a much better cycle and it costs less.

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    bump that.

anonymous21 is offline Junior Member
    He's trying to keep his weight down, he doesn't want any bulk or water weight. He's 220 5'8 good solid build, lookin to get stronger while trimmin down, he's lookin to cut while on it...so the water weight from the test isn't the look he's goin for.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    well if he uses a shorter chain test like prop then the water retent isnt as bad.
    besides the water goes away like 1 week after he stops administration. just something to think about. but i wouldnt recomend jsut tren cycle. harsh on the ole testicles!!!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree, I don't know why people keep saying tren is terrible to run alone. I've done it 3 times with no problems. As a matter of fact, any accurate article you read about trenbolene acetate will say something to the extent of "tren is one of the few steroids you can run by itself with good results and nominal sides"

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I disagree, I don't know why people keep saying tren is terrible to run alone. I've done it 3 times with no problems. As a matter of fact, any accurate article you read about trenbolene acetate will say something to the extent of "tren is one of the few steroids you can run by itself with good results and nominal sides"

that is very true every indepth profile on tren i have ever found say it is one of the few roinds that can be taken alone with good results ontained from it.
    i would jsut be concerned with major limp dick. but i have never tried it so i wouldnt know but that is my only concern for whn i am gonna try it in 2 months.

Hi

From Miss sandra awa
    Abidjan. Cote D'Ivoire
    West Africa

Hi
    I am the only Daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.George D, awa. My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on the 12th September 2003. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 6yrs old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death on September 2003, he called me and informed me that he has the sum of Five Million, Seven Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$5,700,000.00)left in fixed deposit account in one of the leading banks in Africa. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and also gave me all the necessary but legal documents to this fund with the bank.

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds and after the transaction I will come and reside permanently in your country till such a time that it will be convinient for me to return back home if I so desire. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
    2. Can I completely trust you?
    3. What percentage of the total amount in question
    will be good for you after the money is in your
    account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my Picture and also inform you more details involved in this matter.

Kind Regards,
    Miss sandra awa

[email protected]

lol...that's funny Miss Sandra. Move along now.

so where the fuk did thst come from? who the hell are you and if any of that is true you need to be contacting a lawyer not roid head! i dont knwo who you are but get the hell outta here, bs like that is just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehulk
    so where the fuk did thst come from? who the hell are you and if any of that is true you need to be contacting a lawyer not roid head! i dont knwo who you are but get the hell outta here, bs like that is just a waste of time.
    That's one of the oldest scams in the book bro.
    Here's an English translation:

"Please be an idiot and send me your banking account numbers so I can rape you and bleed your account dry. Thanks!"

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    i wonder who comes up with these ideas

i got a freakin email yesturday about that same **** with someone elses name and even more money. i jsut erased that dumb ****ing thing. and it was a guy from this forum so it kinda pisses me off that ppl use these forums for shady**** like that.

Thread Information