johnsomebody is offline Senior Member

Nolvadex/Tamoxifen -cancer and sides

http://health.yahoo.com/drug/202545/precaution

Also, because of the way this medicine acts on the body, there is a chance that it might cause other unwanted effects that may not occur until months or years after the medicine is used. Tamoxifen may cause blockages to form in a vein, lung, or brain. In women, tamoxifen may cause cancer or other problems of the uterus (womb). It also causes liver cancer in rats. In addition, tamoxifen has been reported to cause cataracts and other eye problems. Discuss these possible effects with your doctor.

Side Effects: For males only
    Less common
    decreased interest in sexual intercourse, inability to have or keep an erection, loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    seems like whatever you use these days, there are some precautions to worry about.... not what do i use : nolva? clomid? etc?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capone_22
    seems like whatever you use these days, there are some precautions to worry about.... not what do i use : nolva? clomid? etc?

i use both

.357 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    http://health.yahoo.com/drug/202545/precaution

Also, because of the way this medicine acts on the body, there is a chance that it might cause other unwanted effects that may not occur until months or years after the medicine is used. Tamoxifen may cause blockages to form in a vein, lung, or brain. In women, tamoxifen may cause cancer or other problems of the uterus (womb). It also causes liver cancer in rats. In addition, tamoxifen has been reported to cause cataracts and other eye problems. Discuss these possible effects with your doctor.

Side Effects: For males only
    Less common
    decreased interest in sexual intercourse, inability to have or keep an erection, loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
    Do those blockages occur in women only, or men too?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I believe the link, if you check it out, lists the same concerns for women -plus the additional caveat of uterine cancer, if I remember right. I didn't mention the women stuff since they don't use it for PCT from what I understand.

Thread Information