Hans is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle PCT Preparation

Would like to start cycle but not cool to start until I receive my PCT. Think it's better to be prepared. I read quite a bit about PCT but unsure of how much I should order, take and for how long, based on the following.

My 1st cycle (six months of Decca/Dbol /Sust/Test E/Omnadren ) was 5 yrs ago, haven't cycled since. At the end of my 1st cycle there was no PCT and I guess I experienced a crash because my sexual libido was poor for at least 6 months, my balls debatedly ever came back to normal size, I lost most of my gains to the point I was too depressed and embarrassed to even show up at the gym considering how I lost at least 25 of the 40 lbs I gained and my morning wood also took at least 6 months or so to come back to somewhat normal.

Was considering this 2nd cycle to be .........
    Wk 1-10 Decca 400mg/wk
    Wk 1-10 Sust 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-2 Anapolon 50mg/day
    Wk 3 Anap 75mg/day
    Wk 4 Anap 50 mg/day
    I'm 36, 6'3, 215 right now, bloodcounts are normal, BP is normal, training is in desire of a cycle, eating clean 5Xdaily, etc...i've got the above gear and ready for round 2 but need solid suggestions from those experienced with PCT and this type of cycle i'm planning.

For PCT, was thinking of ordering..........Clomid, Nolvadex and Letro. Is there anything else I should order? Do I need to buy 1 conversion kit? How much of each should I order and take for pct or possibly during this above mentioned cycle. Really appreciate any knowledgeable replies. Thanks, Hans

Forgot about HCG for my balls, please include recommendation in your suggestion, thanks again

Lightbulb

bump

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    Forgot about HCG for my balls, please include recommendation in your suggestion, thanks again
    HCG 500iu's E4D stopping 1 week before PCT. I would look into adding IGF-1 LR3 for pct... go check out that forum

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    HCG 500iu's E4D stopping 1 week before PCT. I would look into adding IGF-1 LR3 for pct... go check out that forum
    What forum?

Also, what is the name of AR's HCG ?

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    What forum?

Also, what is the name of AR's HCG?
    The IGF GH and slin forum

arr has no research hcg

Arrow

Would like to start cycle but not cool to start until I receive my PCT. Think it's better to be prepared. I read quite a bit about PCT but unsure of how much I should order, take and for how long, based on the following.

My 1st cycle (six months of Decca/Dbol /Sust/Test E/Omnadren ) was 5 yrs ago, haven't cycled since. At the end of my 1st cycle there was no PCT and I guess I experienced a crash because my sexual libido was poor for at least 6 months, my balls debatedly ever came back to normal size, I lost most of my gains to the point I was too depressed and embarrassed to even show up at the gym considering how I lost at least 25 of the 40 lbs I gained and my morning wood also took at least 6 months or so to come back to somewhat normal.

Was considering this 2nd cycle to be .........
    Wk 1-10 Decca 400mg/wk
    Wk 1-10 Sust 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-2 Anapolon 50mg/day
    Wk 3 Anap 75mg/day
    Wk 4 Anap 50 mg/day
    I'm 36, 6'3, 215 right now, bloodcounts are normal, BP is normal, training is in desire of a cycle, eating clean 5Xdaily, etc...i've got the above gear and ready for round 2 but need solid suggestions from those experienced with PCT and this type of cycle i'm planning.

For PCT, was thinking of ordering..........Clomid, Nolvadex and Letro. Is there anything else I should order? Do I need to buy 1 conversion kit? How much of each should I order and take for pct or possibly during this above mentioned cycle. Really appreciate any knowledgeable replies. Thanks, Hans

Ready to start cycle, not in the position to buy anything except for "research PCT" such as AR, so once again please...do I need a conversion kit for Clomid, Nolvadex or Letro. Furthermore, are these the only 3 products I should buy for PCT (that Ar offers) based on the cycle I outlined above with Sustanon , Deca , Anapolan? Please reply.

bump, input please

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i would run l dex as my AI instead of letro, you can be successful with l dex at a lower dose, and it wont effect your libido as much

will keep that in mind, thanks

Thread Information