juicegorilla is offline Junior Member

Ran out of juice and PCT is not here yet!

I was using 500 mg sust and 400 mg deca per week for 4 weeks. I was planning to do 8 weeks total. I ordered my stuff from Europe and only bought half to start then ordered the second half once I had the money and was sure the source was good. Anyways I was going to start Nolvadex the 3rd week and then clomid after I finish. I ran out of juice about 14 days ago and my stuff is not here yet. I should receive the shipment early next week.

How bad will this mess up my cycle?

Should I start taking the Nolvadex as soon as I get it now or wait until my levels build up again?

My tits feel a little fatter now. Will nolvadex help with that?

Would I be okay if I just stopped the gear now and only took the clomid now because I have already gained a lot and may sell the new gear when it comes. Would the Nolvadex help with my fat tits if taken by itself not as part of a cycle.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicegorilla
    I was using 500 mg sust and 400 mg deca per week for 4 weeks. I was planning to do 8 weeks total. I ordered my stuff from Europe and only bought half to start then ordered the second half once I had the money and was sure the source was good. Anyways I was going to start Nolvadex the 3rd week and then clomid after I finish. I ran out of juice about 14 days ago and my stuff is not here yet. I should receive the shipment early next week.

How bad will this mess up my cycle?

Should I start taking the Nolvadex as soon as I get it now or wait until my levels build up again?

My tits feel a little fatter now. Will nolvadex help with that?

Would I be okay if I just stopped the gear now and only took the clomid now because I have already gained a lot and may sell the new gear when it comes. Would the Nolvadex help with my fat tits if taken by itself not as part of a cycle.
    Hate to say it man, you should of waited until you had everything. Your best bet in my opinion is to start clomid ASAP... chalk this up as a lost cycle.

Plan your next one better.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    hate to agree, but you broke one of first rules of gear (which ihave also done, but my stuff got here on time). which is not to start anything until you have everything on hand...having said that, I believe you have learned your lesson nuff said...now you should search and read and figure out how to do your pct...oh hell....try this...
    Day 1 300mg clomid, 40mg nolvadex
    Day 2-11 100mg clomid ED, 20mg nolvadex ED
    Day 12-21 50mg clomid ED, 10mg nolvadex ED
    ...the nolva should take care of any gyno you got coming on and hopefully the clomid will jump start your nat test levels again...one thing i don't understand, is your cycle over or not? If it is over, try going with above dosages...if not, run the nolva at 20-40mg/day then start clomid after your done

click any of the lins in ths post and or Pct is a 2-3 days away

Thread Information