Thread: Timing Of.....

krysryan is offline New Member

Timing Of.....

Just took the last shot of Sustanon 4 days ago and was wondering about the timing of certain PCT substances. My PCT consists of Clomid, Nolvadex , Clen , Tongkat Ali, and Trib. I understand that I should wait 18 days from my last injection to start the Clomid, and I have been, and will continue to take Nolvadex throughout. I guess what I really want to know is when to start the Clen, Tongkat, and Trib. Should I start them at the same time I start the Clomid, or should I start them right now?

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    I would start the clen right now I always did and found it to work better. The Clomid I always started 2 weeks after my cycle and let me tell you DON"T ever skip your PCT!!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krysryan
    Just took the last shot of Sustanon 4 days ago and was wondering about the timing of certain PCT substances. My PCT consists of Clomid, Nolvadex, Clen, Tongkat Ali, and Trib. I understand that I should wait 18 days from my last injection to start the Clomid, and I have been, and will continue to take Nolvadex throughout. I guess what I really want to know is when to start the Clen, Tongkat, and Trib. Should I start them at the same time I start the Clomid, or should I start them right now?

imo, start taking it all except clomid, wait 18 days for that, igf 1 might be a better idea than clen in pct, i run trib 6 g's ed, clomid 100 mgs ed and nolva 20 mgs ed for 30 das,

Thread Information