Boardrider is offline Junior Member

What's wrong with me?

I have gone through several PCT's now. I am not exaggerating when I say this:

When I use clomid, my boys shrink further. I always end my cycle with test-e, and then I wait two weeks before starting PCT. During those two in-between weeks, I use tribulus, which helps my balls get noticeably more plump. But right when I start using clomid (while continuing tribulus), they get all soft and soggy.

Moreover, when I am on clomid I ejaculate a lot less substance. Plus it becomes really difficult to get it up. I really don't understand this, since I ejaculate a lot of substance during cycle and during the two in-between weeks.

Has anyone had a similar experience with this drug? Thanks.

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Your having normal symptoms I have been through this exactly myself!! Yes one would think that Clomid would make you ejaculate more and have more sex drive but it doesn't. After I use clomid for two to three weeks when I come off shortly there after I return to normal. Hope this helps!!

slipmat is offline New Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by mrpower
    Your having normal symptoms I have been through this exactly myself!! Yes one would think that Clomid would make you ejaculate more and have more sex drive but it doesn't. After I use clomid for two to three weeks when I come off shortly there after I return to normal. Hope this helps!!
    Wait, aren't you the same guy that has not been able to get it up since Jan? I don't think you should give out advice that you are hunting yourself.

Boardrider is offline Junior Member
    bump - please help out

spud is offline Junior Member
    IMHO you should be taking nolva and an AI like l-dex in your PCT - like Pheedno says here:
    Pheedno's PCT

I also take tribulus and longkat ali

If you have used deca in your cycle, this may be the problem. I think that 2 weeks out is a little too soon to start, at least for my body. I wait a month for long test esters and, 5-6 weeks for deca. Deca seems to hang around in my body for a really long time, thus it makes my recovery hard. Try using HCG between your clomid therapy, also if you did use deca, cabergoline might help lower your prolactin levels.

Thread Information