mrpower is offline Junior Member

Pct Side effects still continuing! Help!!

I have been off of a cycle for three months now and I still am having serious side effects is there anyone out there who has had the same thing happen? I have went to my DR and all checks ok, My Heart, Liver, Kidneys ect... all checks ok. My symptoms are : Dizziness, Heart irregularities, testicle pain (dull), Lack of energy, NO sex drive. Which all of this seems to point to a low test level I just have never had these symptoms persist to this degree or this long, Can anyone offer me any advise?? I did use Clomid for three weeks back in January!!! Thanks!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    What was your cycle, duration, etc?

This is where I screwed up!! I competed last year and I did well in the first contest that was in June so I decided to keep on competeing up until November and finally weened off of my cycle by the 1st of Jan. I stayed on from last March until Jan. I did not go real heavy my first 3 months were 250mg sust and 200 mg deca a week at my heaviest point of the year (August thru nov) I was using 250mg sust, 200mg deca, per week and 25mg of winny per day. I did taper off my dosages for the whole month of Dec and stopped the 1 st week of Jan. My doses weren't that heavy but I think I just stayed on too long. Thanks for your help!!!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yes, you were def. on a long time... and you were shooting your Sust EOD? Not the best thing to maintain steady blood levels....

What did your PCT consist of?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, try a 30 day pct, clomid 100 mgs ed nolva 20 mgs ed, trib 6 g's ed, i wouldnt use l dex or another AI because they can effect your libido

My PCT consisted of 100mg of clomid a day for the first week and then 50mg a day for two more weeks. I started my PCT 2 weeks after my last Sus. This would of been the end of Jan to the first week of Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpower
    My PCT consisted of 100mg of clomid a day for the first week and then 50mg a day for two more weeks. I started my PCT 2 weeks after my last Sus. This would of been the end of Jan to the first week of Feb.
    thats a pretty short pct

Kind of wondered if three weeks would of been long enough due to my having been on an extended cycle!!

Kind of wondered if three weeks would of been long enough due to my having been on an extended cycle!!

this is what i run for pct
    clomid 100 mds ed
    nolva 20 mgs ed
    trib 6 g's ed i run those for 30 days, and then l dex .25 mgs ed for 7 days

Should i use another round of clomid at this stage? Why am I still having these side effects after 3 months?

zuke is offline Member
    are you running tribulus now? have you tried zma fuel before going to bed?

No I'm not, Have you found them to be effective? The ZMA fuel, tell me more about this? Thanks!!!

Should i use another round of clomid at this stage? Why am I still having these side effects after 3 months?

i would run another pct

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i would run another pct
    I agree...and adding some trib at 3-6g ED and some ZMA before bed will definitely help as well to boost your natural test levels be stimulating the pituatary. Good luck bro...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle too long, pct too short. easy explanation.

Thanks Bro's for all of your help, I thought that I should go through another PCT but my DR advised against it he's afraid it might cause me more side effects, although he's not too familiar with Gear! What about the problems I'm Having with the Heart irregularities, heavy breathing at times, dizziness, will these go away? Again I've had blood work done, ekg's and all checks ok, even my Liver values are completely back to normal even after that long cycle, but let me tell you I have never had such severe side effects before!! Thanks!!
    Last edited by mrpower; 04-19-2005 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    I agree...and adding some trib at 3-6g ED and some ZMA before bed will definitely help as well to boost your natural test levels be stimulating the pituatary. Good luck bro...

imo, add trib 6 g's ed and tongkat ali 1-2 g's ed, will definetly help

Thread Information