CBGAINS is offline New Member

long cycle need feed back on pct

I am getting ready to come off a cycle that was 11 months yes I know I was abuseing and I would apprciate feed back on my pct. Im currently running 700mgs of test e and 400mgs of deca ,Im going to start by spacing my injecions from every 4 days to every 6 for the next 4 shots on the 3rd and 4th I will cut my dose in half.after the forth injection I will begin hcg at 500iu every second day,for 20 days a total of 10 injections. I will also be taking 4000mils of trib a day,and 40mcg's of igf1 a day. I will be taking a healthy dose of bcaa's as well. I also have armidex does anyone have any suggestions on how much and how long to take it. I would like to stay away from clomid as i have heard it is horrible for acne.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBGAINS
    I am getting ready to come off a cycle that was 11 months yes I know I was abuseing and I would apprciate feed back on my pct. Im currently running 700mgs of test e and 400mgs of deca,Im going to start by spacing my injecions from every 4 days to every 6 for the next 4 shots on the 3rd and 4th I will cut my dose in half.after the forth injection I will begin hcg at 500iu every second day,for 20 days a total of 10 injections. I will also be taking 4000mils of trib a day,and 40mcg's of igf1 a day. I will be taking a healthy dose of bcaa's as well. I also have armidex does anyone have any suggestions on how much and how long to take it. I would like to stay away from clomid as i have heard it is horrible for acne.

i would highly recommend clomid, but for that cycle i would run a 60 day pct,end deca 1 week before enth and start pct 14 days after last enth shot, clomid 100 mgs ed, nolva 20 mgs ed, l dex .25 mgs ed, trib 6 g's ed, clomid never gave me acne, just made me feel like a bitch

thanx for the input dirtdawg,does test give u acne by the way. also anyone else have any feed back on my pct.

Quote Originally Posted by CBGAINS
    thanx for the input dirtdawg,does test give u acne by the way. also anyone else have any feed back on my pct.

nothing major but it did get worse with acne, i ran 1 g of enth, and had acne on my shoulders, nizoral shampoo is good for fighting acne

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    my advice is use clomid.mood swings and acne are an indication hormone levels are being effected,see this as a positive side effect to HPTA recovery(not a nice feeling but imo a given must to get endogenous testosterone levels up ).use 100mg/day some frontload 300mg on 1st day i tried it and experienced the worst headache ever,however on 100mg/day i am ok.many feel nolvodex is better as it has less sides imo it will do the job but a lot slower.i add nolvodex(20mg/day) to clomid (100mg/day)and arimidex (0.25mg/day) for 30 days.nolvodex will combat the increase in estrogen levels which occurs post cycle to stabilise hormone levels this is inhibitory causing more suppression when you least need it.

read pheedno's sticky as he lays out a pct cycle for longer courses.use 0.25mg of arimidex(1/4 tablet)/day.

(quote from pheedno)

Extended protocol sample for a 12+ month cycle:
    Day 1-15_ .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 16-45_.25mg L-dex + 75mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Day 46-65_.25mg L-dex + 20mg Nolva
    Day 66-80_.25mg L-dex

read this in full:- http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626

i hope this helps!

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    I agree with these guy's you need clomid and for an extended period I did a long cycle like this and only did 3 weeks of PCT and 3 months later I'm still paying for it!!!!! I did get some acne off of test but not from clomid. Hope this helps

thanx for the the input guys,i think i will suck it up and run the clomid. A friend of mine just had me worried saying that clomid is way worse for acne than test and if i took it i would be wanting to eat a bullet. But it appears most of the feed back from others suggests that it isnt worse for acne. Reason im so parrinod about it is i just finished spending 2000 bucks on impulse laser teatment for acne and my skin is finally good again,man i'll never touch anodrol again.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    dont pyramid your injections either. no need for that. just run it straight out

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMuhRoids
    dont pyramid your injections either. no need for that. just run it straight out

pyramiding doses will lead to you experiencing more sides

Is hcg nessacery for my pct or will clomid,arimadex and trib suffice.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    imo if hcg was not used periodically during cycle 10 days of 500iu will increase testicle size and makes them more responsive to rising LH levels during pct(clomid/nolvo/arim).many use hcg at 250-500iu twice a week throughout cycle to keep testicle size and also to send them a signal rather than months of inactivity.many feel it speeds recovery as it is testicle atrophy that seems to slow recovery of the hpta as LH rise rather quickly during pct.

so I will take the advise of not pyrimiding my doses to avoid further sides. The drugs i have available are arimidex ,hcg ,and clomid can i get some input on exactly what to do here thanx.

Thread Information