Mr.Biggs is offline New Member

Help-Horrible Headache

I just started my first day of PCT last night with 300mgs of Clomid and 20mgs of Nolvadex and 100mcgs of Clen . While doing squats today I got the worst headache I've ever had. It felt like my brain was going to explode. Could it be the clomid or is there something else that causes these I had to cut my workout short and come home. It's been about 12 hours later and it still starts to throb if I walk up the stairs.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Clenbuterol did that to me but it was on an Accidental OD... r u sure on the 100mcg?

Yeah, I'm positive. I've run it many times before up to 200mcgs with no problems I don't know exactly what's causing it but there is no way I can workout if my head hurts that bad. I'm thinking of going to the hospital to get checked out.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i too experienced a very intense headache after frontloading clomid at 300mg on day one,i then dropped to 100mg/day but it took 2-3 days to clear.
    now i use clomid 100mg for 30 days without a frontloaded dose ,i have not had a reoccurrance of a headache.clen may have exaserbated it but imo it was the 300mg of clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    i too experienced a very intense headache after frontloading clomid at 300mg on day one,i then dropped to 100mg/day but it took 2-3 days to clear.
    now i use clomid 100mg for 30 days without a frontloaded dose ,i have not had a reoccurrance of a headache.clen may have exaserbated it but imo it was the 300mg of clomid.
    Thanks, that was the answer I got on another board too. I wish I would have known not to take that much. Oh well, chalk on up to experience

Thread Information