chabbi41 is offline New Member

Whats the proper PCT for sus 250 and Eq cycle?

Hi im running 10 shots of EQ, and 10 Shots of sus 250...I hear i should extend the sus 1 more week than the EQ for proper pct timing....is that true? If so what should I take for PCT and when should I start? Also...I havent taken anything while on the sauce....Should I be taking nolvadex or something. Detailed help PLEASE!!!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chabbi41
    Hi im running 10 shots of EQ, and 10 Shots of sus 250...I hear i should extend the sus 1 more week than the EQ for proper pct timing....is that true? If so what should I take for PCT and when should I start? Also...I havent taken anything while on the sauce....Should I be taking nolvadex or something. Detailed help PLEASE!!!

sus should be run eod and eq once very 4 days, that is a horrible cycle, clomid starts 18 days after sus and 21 days after eq, even though it is a horrible cycle, end the sus 3 days before your last eq shot, bro lay out your cycle and get a critique on it, you dont want to waste your gear, or increase the number of side effects, and you want to be able to make gains, eq should be run at least 13 weeks

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    and yes take nolva 10 mgs ed and then bump up to 20 in pct

Thread Information