esone is offline Associate Member

is there any substitute?

is there a direct replacement for clomid during pct? ive got nolva for the cycle but i would like to avoid the depression bs. and acne if possible?

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    some people advocate nolvodex instead of clomid for HPTA recovery as it has less side effects.william llewellyn author of anabolics 2005 is one of them.
    imho however i feel although nolvodex might indeed recover the hpta it will neither do it as quickly or effeciently as clomid.i recommend you read pheedno's sticky on this forum.it will answer all your questions.

although mood swings are not enjoyable i look on them as my pct working as they stem from fluctuations in hormone levels.use clomid before bed to try and avoid the mood swings as much as possible.
    Last edited by toc67guru; 04-28-2005 at 12:13 PM.

The mood swings are just a part of the game. You have to just remind yourself that your body and brain chemistry are just working out the balance. Alot of it is all in your head. I try to focus on my PCT just the same as I would my cycle while I'm on. Keep positive while off and, look forward to going back on again. I do believe that clomid will bring faster recovery to the HPTH than nolva.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    those sides arent from clomid its the hormone in balance, clomid and nolva are both SERMS but still act differently, imo, clomid is necessary, nolva wont bring your boys back

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    those sides arent from clomid its the hormone in balance, clomid and nolva are both SERMS but still act differently, imo, clomid is necessary, nolva wont bring your boys back
    agreed

shadow123 is offline Associate Member

sss

hi first time i have logged in for a while

few years ago people were saying it was ok to just run nolva only post cycle if u dont like the sides of the clomid also heard taking clomid often causes eye damage......

pct is very confusing

newb is offline New Member
    Clomid does can cause "some" eye damage. A great alternative is HCG . Nolvadex and HCG should be the way that people do PCT from now on. Clomid is becoming dated...

weird i heard u take hcg only if your balls get smaller...

getting confused just saw on another post nolva for pct will do fcuk all

sss

bump ..

getting confused as i have been reading on muscletalk.co.uk that nolva without clomid is ok for pct

Thread Information