Rado7 is offline Associate Member

Close to PCT and NEED Help

bros...about to finish my Prop/EQ cycle this week.....i misplanned so i have to wait 2 more weeks to start PCT cuz i have to time it according to EQ. Ive been takin Letro at 2.5mgED to reduce a lump...the whole cycle...i have not had any sideeffects so i was wondering how i would taper to enter PCT...I have also been taking 80 mg ED for about 3 weeks and just kncoked it to 60 mg ED this past week...because gyno got a little worse....im not sure how to dose myself going into and during PCT so i dont get an estrogen rebound and ruin all of the success i had...... will also take Clen and Clomid as well as the NOlva in PCT...maybe some Trib.... HELP

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    bros...about to finish my Prop/EQ cycle this week.....i misplanned so i have to wait 2 more weeks to start PCT cuz i have to time it according to EQ. Ive been takin Letro at 2.5mgED to reduce a lump...the whole cycle...i have not had any sideeffects so i was wondering how i would taper to enter PCT...I have also been taking 80 mg ED for about 3 weeks and just kncoked it to 60 mg ED this past week...because gyno got a little worse....im not sure how to dose myself going into and during PCT so i dont get an estrogen rebound and ruin all of the success i had...... will also take Clen and Clomid as well as the NOlva in PCT...maybe some Trib.... HELP
    your going to need to run prop 3 weeks after eq, then start pct 2 days later, clomid 100 mgs ed, nolva run 60-80 mgs until gyno signs stop, then drop down to 20 mgs ed, letro 1.25 mgs ed, then run eod when signs of gyno stop, trib 6 g's ed, tongkat ali 2 g's ed

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    thanks....1. the problem is i am out of Prop...that how i screwed up...so i ran prop for one week after my last EQ shot ..and now im out...Because of this screw up i was told to plan PCT according to the EQ ...so i last shot EQ on friday 29th....so ill begin PCT 3 weeks later on May 20. so ill be without AAS for 2 weeks. ...

I tapered Letro down to 1.25 ED but i heard to run it only 3 days into PCT. As far as the Tribulus and Tongkat Ali...where can i get those....

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7
    thanks....1. the problem is i am out of Prop...that how i screwed up...so i ran prop for one week after my last EQ shot ..and now im out...Because of this screw up i was told to plan PCT according to the EQ ...so i last shot EQ on friday 29th....so ill begin PCT 3 weeks later on May 20. so ill be without AAS for 2 weeks. ...

I tapered Letro down to 1.25 ED but i heard to run it only 3 days into PCT. As far as the Tribulus and Tongkat Ali...where can i get those....

allsportsnutrtion or *************.com has those 2, dont run letro in pct

Thread Information