ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Aggressive Gyno treatment...

Has an yone here used Evista with Letro at the same time for Gyno reversal?
    Anyone have any info on this

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm using 2.5 mgs a day of letro and am 1/2 way though my second bottle to try to reverse some gyno.

The size of my lump has improved but is still present, I plan on running it for awhile though.

I've read of people using it for a few weeks with no real help, but I think you have to run it for a long time for it to take the effect on the gyno.

The side effects of course are a lack of sex drive, and that just hit me about a month or so into this. If the sides don't surface until then I imagine the good side effects won't take effect for awhile either.

I've used Nova and it does help also, but it comes back. 20mgs 3times a day and in 30 days you won't even know you have it. But it comes right back after a few weeks of no Nova.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    I'm using 2.5 mgs a day of letro and am 1/2 way though my second bottle to try to reverse some gyno.

The size of my lump has improved but is still present, I plan on running it for awhile though.

I've read of people using it for a few weeks with no real help, but I think you have to run it for a long time for it to take the effect on the gyno.

The side effects of course are a lack of sex drive, and that just hit me about a month or so into this. If the sides don't surface until then I imagine the good side effects won't take effect for awhile either.

I've used Nova and it does help also, but it comes back. 20mgs 3times a day and in 30 days you won't even know you have it. But it comes right back after a few weeks of no Nova.
    Very common for gyno reversal, I too have used just letro with sucsess, just not this time...

Thats why Im askin about Evista...

I’m not awfully familiar with Evista?
    Did you reverse gyno and get it again? Or did it just come back?
    I would like to try some Faslodex for reversal. From what I’ve read it changes the estrogen receptor so that estrogen perminatly CANNOT bind to it. It is very costly, and there is almost no information out on it. Probably will not be much information out on it either because most people cannot afford it.

Conan the Cimmerian is offline New Member
    Don't you need some estrogen for your body to function properly? Permenantly sounds too, permenant.

JasonR is offline Member

then you have problems with your natural etrogen levels, either that or you continued to cycle and not fully recover. then yea, it will return obviously.

id go get a blood test

I research this shit all day, I know I need a blood test but I have to leave the house to get one

I'm making an appointment!

39+1 is offline Banned
    I research this shit all day, I know I need a blood test but I have to leave the house to get one

I'm making an appointment!
    I would not use evita for gyno there are complications with this type of med it is a SEERM and defined by this board, but it has complications that may manafest themselves harshly in men.

Quote Originally Posted by 39+1 View Post
    I would not use evita for gyno there are complications with this type of med it is a SEERM and defined by this board, but it has complications that may manafest themselves harshly in men.
    Like what? all ive read avout Evista is that it functions like Nolvadex but has a better effect on both LDL and HDL and less sides...

Thread Information