ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Gyno recovery PCT please help

After developing a case of gyno months after my last superdrol cycle, I jumped on letro for a while now to reverse it. after two or so months of letro and adding some epistane at the end Ive now finally conqered the gyno.

However, I do Not want a wicked estrogen rebound from not only being on a high dose of letro for so long but also having added the epistane. I am tapering down but...

What would be the most recomended compound to come off with? nolva, Armidex, clomid? what would be best to use in this case to gently return my estrogen to normal levels and kick start my natty test again?
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 12-28-2007 at 08:34 AM.

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member
    nolvadex

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    nolva and clomid

Quote Originally Posted by yarakefendi View Post
    nolvadex
    Im a little hesitant with this because I thought it might be the nolva I took after my bout with superdrol that may have contributed to the gyno?

llrockyll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Im a little hesitant with this because I thought it might be the nolva I took after my bout with superdrol that may have contributed to the gyno?
    not possible bro, nolva still reduces estrogen but wont get rid of it completely which is why people recomend when u come off letro after battling gyno u switch to nolva to slowly bring ur estrogen back up instead of having an estrogen rebound effect.

Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    not possible bro, nolva still reduces estrogen but wont get rid of it completely which is why people recomend when u come off letro after battling gyno u switch to nolva to slowly bring ur estrogen back up instead of having an estrogen rebound effect.
    Yes I know, however there has been much reading material about progesteron caused gyno and nolva having a negative effect because of this...

jojo2002 is offline Associate Member
    you increase the chances of progesteron when you take 19nor and nolva together at the same time thats why the use AI's to combat gyno if it appears. People that cycle 19nor still take nolva after for pct. I dont believe nolva reduces estrogen levels its a SERM its a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator which means it blocks estrogen receptors in certain tissues. I dont believe nolva helped cause your gyno.. I would def. talk nolva after letro as it helps increase your test levels and blocks estrogen receptors.

Thread Information