Thread: HCG help?

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member

HCG help?

I have never really understood the whole HCG ... Every time I read I see a different approach to it.. Here is my situation..

I have been on basically 1-1.5 year(s).--test, deca , eq, tren e, dbol --all rotated but mostly just test e ).. I took about 1 month off in January..and ran clomid/nolvadex .. I know I know--I know I should have taken a much longer break..and done proper PCT.. but I have a very addictive personality.. but I am making myself now..

I have decided to stop in 10 weeks.. I will be finishing up with test e(500mg)/anavar (50mg).. I finally got some HCG..

Now how should I run it based on my situation? It seems to be most effective when run during the cycle(which I havent been doing), and then a week or 2 after last shot..from what I have seen

If someone could layout a plan for me to follow that would be GREAT!!!

Please help me out fellas... I am confused as shit about HCG but I really need to come off for awhile.. I dont want to be on HRT this young..27

Thanks

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I personally would start pct a week after last test shot.hcg @ 2000iu every 3 days over the course of 15 days and clomid @50 mgs aday for a month.Since you were on such a long cycle if you dont respond repeat the pct,good luck.

Thanks GrudgeKeeper.. I am running test e.. so you would start the HCG 7 days after my last shot? And then run 2000IU's E3D.. and then start the clomid after the 15 days of HCG? thanks bro

Anyone else have an opinon?

Aboot is offline Banned
    2000ius is WAY too much to be running at one time in my opinion. If you are going to run HCG at the end of your cycle, run it twice per week at 500ius each time up until 4 or 5 days before you start clomid. If you run too much HCg you can desentize yourself and run into a whole heap of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    2000ius is WAY too much to be running at one time in my opinion. If you are going to run HCG at the end of your cycle, run it twice per week at 500ius each time up until 4 or 5 days before you start clomid. If you run too much HCg you can desentize yourself and run into a whole heap of trouble.

I was also thinking 2000Iu's is too much.. I see most guys suggest 500-1000IU's

So lets say I take my last shot on Jan 1--of test e .. When should I start the HCG ? Jan 8 or later? Then I run the HCG how long and how often?

Also would adding some in before the end of my cycle--Say 500IU every week or something, make a significant difference in my recovery?

Sorry I am still trying to figure this HCG out--= Thanks for the help

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbackgorilla
    Also would adding some in before the end of my cycle--Say 500IU every week or something, make a significant difference in my recovery?

I'd recommend 500ius twice per week, Monday and Thursday or something similar. You can start this at anytime. I run mine throughout all my cycles, but you can start whenever. I'd make sure my last HCG shot was done no later than 5 days before starting clomid.

Thread Information