j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Cool Another Freaking HCG Question....

Could some of you tell me about your positive experiences on this stuff? I'm interested on first hand experiences taking this stuff throughout a cycle. What were your dosages, how often, etc... Would ya'll recommend taking HCG throughout your cycle or just waiting til the end?

Thanx bros,
    jrw

spud is offline Junior Member
    I love it and wouldn't consider running a cycle without it. I've used it for mid cycle for testicle atrophy and also I want it at the end before PCT starts.

I've yet to see a consensus regarding dosage. I do around 750mg 2X a week for a few weeks - depending on how shut down I am - at mid cycle. Perhaps again 2/3 - 3/4 of the way through if it's a long hard run. At the end of a cycle, I might up that dosage a bit so my nuts are full sized for when PCT starts. I don't have a firm idea what's right for me yet - but I learn more about my body with every cycle!

I'm a bit cautious about using it through the whole cycle. Apparently (someone please correct me if I'm wrong) desensitizing the Leydig cells is a risk with too much HCG and that could lead to permanent problems. Since no one knows where that starts, I err on the conservative side.
    So I only use as needed for my boys!

hope this helps,
    spud

Thanx a lot for the info.

jrw

Another thing I was wondering is this: I have heard that you should definately use nolvadex while using HCG . How important is this and would it be okay to use the nolvadex while on HGH?- I've heard that nolvadex hinders HGH gains. Can I get some feedback please?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    500 ius two days in a row every week during cycle. The results for me is my nuts stay at a semi decent size. I have gone without using hcg and it scared the hell out of me when my boys shrunk up so small I thought they would shrivel away while on tren like I am now.

spud is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Another thing I was wondering is this: I have heard that you should definately use nolvadex while using HCG. How important is this and would it be okay to use the nolvadex while on HGH?- I've heard that nolvadex hinders HGH gains. Can I get some feedback please?
    I know that nolva drops your natural igf levels so I try to take the minimum. I like a little because it's good for ones lipid values.
    HCG will raise your test levels and therefore pose a risk of gyno. I take l-dex and/or proviron and keeps the estrogen in check.

Mark's protocol is a good safe one. I've seen some advice go as much as 5000IU/week which scares me. IMHO, HCG is one of those where you want to use just enough to get the job done. Also it's my understanding HCG causes a raise in test levels a few hours after injecting, and another like 5 days later.

There's more info here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165465

spud

Thread Information