JDogg is offline Junior Member

Can I Quit Clomid after one week

I am running Clomid, Nolva, Zinc and Glutamine in my PCT. Since I am taking the clomid it is really f*cking my head up. I'm constantly getting in fights with my girl, am moody and emotional as hell. I decided to tell me girl that I juiced cuz my Clomid fits were getting too bad.......and she decided to tell her ****ing Brother & sister right afterwards and now I am pissed as **** too....I need to get off of this crap. Been running it for a week now. If I continue the rest of my stuff, can I quit the clomid?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally dont think it was the clomid doing it to you.........

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    how do you know its the clomid. Poor clomid allways gets the blame for mood swings in PCT when it is more lightly to be the fact you have come off all the gear and your hormone levels are changing. Clomid helps with this change which is why it is used. If you stop taking it you will probably still have mood swings and you will lose gains and possibly have some sexual dysfunction too. Just my 2 cents worth.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Stay on the Clomid for 4 weeks Bro
    You should beable to head off you mood swings take a good look before you jump at people...
    Good luck Bro

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    If u feel u have to get off at least stay on the novla and it shouldnt be to bad. I am in pct now and am only doing nolva, so far so good.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The clomid has nothing to do with the mood swings! The fact that you are 1 week into PCT and your test levels are extremely low is more to blame.

Hang in there and in a few weeks it will all be behind you.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Clomid will do those effects, If this is your first cycle and first time using clomid it might not be it. But if this more then your first time using it and you have done pct without using clomid and did not get those effects then it its. I know for a fact that it effects me mentally, I cannot take it. If you feel like to be suicidil or comment pain towards your self get off it.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Continue the clomid, get some tribulus and horny goat weed... that'll take your mind off things and focus your attention elsewhere.... you gotta keep the Misses happy.

JDogg is offline Junior Member
    Yea you guys were right, I'm at the end of the 2nd week of PCT and my nuts are pretty big again, and I feel good. My sex drive wasn't very reduced either.

Thread Information