dazbo is offline Senior Member

Whats the best PCT in ur oppinion?

Hi

I did a 1st poor cycle of sus250/wk and deca200/week (I know now how bad this cycle was and i gained absolutely NOTHING from it)

After doing PCT of clomid (300mg/100mg) and Nolva (20mg) I had blood tests done to check my levels etc.

I still didnt have my sex drive back to normal at this point even after pct and around 8 weeks off. The thing is, my Test levels, if i remember rightly, was 6.7mg/ml (If those are the correct readings?) which my doc says was below normal - which i half expected. He said normal is above 10mg/ml (mg/ml???)

Anyway, I am now on a cycle of test prop and var for 10weeks and would like to get the best out of my PCT as poss WITHOUT the sexual lull I had before (I hated it!)

So if you guys can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

thanks

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    normally I do 300mgs the first day and 100mgs for 30 days and another week or so of 50mgs. 20mgs of nolva with that. I feel this helps me keep more of my gains.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid 100 mgs ed
    nolva 20 mgs ed
    trib 6 g's ed
    tongkat ali 100:1 extract 2 g's ed, run that for 30 days, then l dex .25 mgs ed for 7 days

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    OK thanks guys - ill look into tongkat ali for my next PCT and will run my clomid/nolva for longer and hopefully thatl help.

Thread Information