Thread: The Pill's PCT

The Pill's PCT

Hey boys, so in a bit im going to go on this cycle, this is a bit of an experiment to see how much lean mass i can gain while minimizing bodyfat, everyone says it cant be done, but im fairly sure that it can, but i digress:

1-10 600 Mgs/week Test (My Test is an Enanthate Cypionate mix)
    1-7 200 mgs/week Tren Enanthate*
    Wk 1-5 Clenbuterol
    Wk 4-9 Cytomel (Using the ramping method)
    1-10 .25 Mg Letrozole /day

*Alot of people like to use alot more Tren, but i think it's fairl unnecessary, you can score great results with about 200-250 mgs/week if you have a longer ester attached rather than acetate

First of all my in concerns is this cycle is a bit short...however its fairly cost effective for me, we're talking 300 bucks, and i dont have too much discretionary income, so i figure if i want to extend the cycle I'll be able to just order more later on in the cycle, I can get the gear within about 5 days.

So anyways, PCT, with the Letrozole Im expecting a rebounded estrogen effect once i go off of it, so Im planning on utilizing Nolvadex to control this. How much do you think I should utilize? Because of the cypionate i need to wait about 2.5 weeks after my cycle ends to start PCT, so in that 2.5 week timespan I was thinking 20mg nolva/day. So my PCT would look like so:

Week 10 to 13: 20mg Nolvadex
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
    Wk 10-18 Clenbuterol Hookers method
    And maybe some IGF-1 LR3, lets see how much of that sweet moola i have.

Am in the ballpark? PCT is definitely my weakest area of knowledge, but im working on it. Also, should i continue the letro into PCT? To deal with the depression associated with Clomid i have a prescription to Wellbutrin which works quite well. Any suggestions are appreciated, heres a gay smiley face to end my post

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt taper nolva like that, i like running clomid 100 mgs ed, nolva 20 mgs ed, trib 6 g's ed, tongkat ali 2 g's ed, do that for 30 days, and then i run l dex for 7 days after pct is done, clomid doesnt make you depressed, its the hormonal imbalance

Got it, thanks man

Out of curiosity, why dont you believe in tapering Nolva?

Thread Information