Thread: Hcg*****

robkesl is offline Senior Member

Hcg*****

im going to take HCG for the first part of my pct, now i should take that alone right or can i take nolvadex with it after the HCG im going to take clomid for 3 weeks as for the HCG i can get it in a
    5000 I.U. in 1 ml. would that one shot be good enough or do you think i should take one then wait 5 days and take another?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should not be taking hcg with your pct! That should of been done during your cycle!

with everything ive read on the drug even on this main site Steroid .com says that hcg can be used in the middle of a cycle to avoid testical attrophy or this is from the steroid profiles page. "Most athletes, however, use HCG at the end of a treatment in order to avoid a "crash," that is, to achieve the best possible transition into "natural training."

now im not trying to say you dont know what your talking about, im sure you have great knowledge on the topic, its just that in all my reading it says hcg is mostly take at the end of a cycle. and thats what i was going to do

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you are right, I have read such articles but the most current ones I have read tell you not to take it after a cycle but during? Good luck...

oh thank you ill read more into it and hey im not trying to sound like i know more than you or anything i really do appreciate your info, its nice to hear from people instead of just reading stuff all the time!

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    im going to take HCG for the first part of my pct, now i should take that alone right or can i take nolvadex with it after the HCG im going to take clomid for 3 weeks as for the HCG i can get it in a
    5000 I.U. in 1 ml. would that one shot be good enough or do you think i should take one then wait 5 days and take another?

One 5000I.U. shot is a boatload. I assume you are going by the Bill Llewellyn method of first shot 5000I.U. then second at 2500 I.Us 3 to 4 days later then another 2500 4 days later and so forth? Also, 5000IU in one ml? I've seen 5000IU with 5ml or even 2.5mls but 1ml! That is some concentrated shiat.
    You got the general idea of the major three components for PCT...but I have no idea how long your cycle was and so forth to suggest what you may need to kickstart your HPTA...but damn 5000IU is a boatload....maybe I'm subscribing to Swales PCT warnings too much.....Quien sabe.

Titan1 is offline Member
    First of all there are alot of old articles on the net and you should take hcg during cycle because doctors say so and i believe a doctor more then some steroid "guru"
    because its logical if you take hcg after cycle you are only helping temporary but you still have to rest your body from the hcg and also hcg will raise estrogen levels making it harder to recover so thats why you take it during cycle or like a dr said its better to prevent then to try fix something thats broken.And also big doses like 5000iu´s can damage cells so i wouldnt do it you can do more harm then help. Use dr.swales protocol and he is a real HRT Doctor so he knows what hes talking about 250-500iu 2 x week.
    Last edited by Titan1; 05-27-2005 at 02:13 AM.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    There are a lot of ways to do this, and there are 2 very educated schools of thought on this subject right now.

As I just told another bro, one way to go would be to take 1,000iu/day for the 10 days prior to the first day of PCT (clomid). This will bring your testes back up to size, and prepare them for the clomid therapy, which will restore your test production.

I have done the 1000 IU dose for 10 days straight for PCT, followed with clomid and it worked for me. Everyone's body is different so it will adjust to everyone but you need to find what is good for you. I have also done it where I took 2000 IU the first day, then 1000 IU every day after for 8 days and that works also. I understand the theory of not using it for PCT and only using during the cycle, but I personally feel more comfortable taking it both during and after, making sure not to use more than 1 kit, every 8 weeks.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    There are a lot of ways to do this, and there are 2 very educated schools of thought on this subject right now.

As I just told another bro, one way to go would be to take 1,000iu/day for the 10 days prior to the first day of PCT (clomid). This will bring your testes back up to size, and prepare them for the clomid therapy, which will restore your test production.
    This is what other HRT clinics are recommending..... 1000IUs/day for 10 days AFTER the AAS usage and of course Swale is 250IUs 2 X a week DURING AAS usage. Are these the two "very educated schools of thought" you are referring to?

Thread Information