rock_and_God is offline Associate Member

does Clomid or other products make ur balls or penis grow?

hi guys.... i recently did a pct, and was having normal doses of clomid.... i kinda saw that my balls not only gained all their original size back, PLUS MORE.... is this possible ? could be it stimulates growth ? And my penis too seems to have grown a bit... is this possible??.... i was wondering do these products stimulate growth ? if they dont, is there products that really do...

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    i have never heard of that but everybody is different and it might have worked for you

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_and_God
    hi guys.... i recently did a pct, and was having normal doses of clomid.... i kinda saw that my balls not only gained all their original size back, PLUS MORE.... is this possible ? could be it stimulates growth ? And my penis too seems to have grown a bit... is this possible??.... i was wondering do these products stimulate growth ? if they dont, is there products that really do...

it will make your ball's grow back to normal size but do nothing to increase your penis size also it will make you shoot your load like peter north

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    it will make your ball's grow back to normal size but do nothing to increase your penis size also it will make you shoot your load like peter north
    I sort of like this effect. Personally wondering about using it before big weekends.

Thread Information