Screwed Blood test after PCT

I need some advice or suggestions: To give you background, I am 30 years old, 6'01" 220lbs, 9% BF. I am currently taking 2.5 IU's of HGH, 5 days on/2 off...I finished 6 weeks ago with Test Enan 400mg/wk, Deca 400/wk. I started the HGH when I came off the test,deca. I also waited 1 week after the test/deca and used HCG and Teslac and Clomid for PCT. I finished PCT and do not feel right still. I am still in the gym but not as aggressive of course, I just had a blood test and my Leutenizing Hormone is at 0.0 still after HCG and Clomid. My Folicle Stimulating Hormone is 0.3 which is very low also. My Total Test is only 260 also. Am I screwed or what? I spoke with a Doc who told me to just continue to stay with the HGH and take more time off between cycles since I never did that much inthe past. I would often finish 16 weeks, do HCG and CLomid for a month and then start back on a new cycle. Did this screw me forever or can anyone offer advice that can help. I know what I did in the past was retarted by not taking enough time off between cycles, maybe someone can learn from my stupidity and not make the same mistake.

Thanks. JM

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    How many IU's of hcg and how many times a week?

10,000 units total. 2000 the first day and 1000 every day after till gone.

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    10,000 iu a week should be plenty. Although you might need to bump it up and increase the length of pct.

Take a look at this:

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=23078

Thumbs up

Awesome - Thanks for the info, it makes sence to me, I was using Test and Deca and I already did PCT and still had a low LH such as subject 2 did. I am never doing Deca again I think, that sucks cause I like the results I get from it and I feel good. Maybe lower doses and shorter cycle length? I will follow the HCG regiment with the 32 days of 100mg Clomid and 10mg Nolva and post my new lab results. Thanks again.

mrpower is offline Junior Member
    Check you Private Message

Sheldon is offline New Member
    I've currently got exactly the same problem. Just finished my HCG (with no effect on my test results) and running Clomid now for a few weeks. Let us know if you find something that works.

Thread Information