GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member

This is what I wanna do pct, is this a good idea?

Im currently on a test e cycle. I plan on taking clomid and nolva when im done. clomid 2 weeks after last inject and nolva throughout. I was also thinking of taking clen after the last shot using benadryl to use it for more than 2 weeks. I also want to start taking either ce2 and no2, or just creatine a week after last inject to try and continue some gains... any ideas? sound reasonable...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGrant
    Im currently on a test e cycle. I plan on taking clomid and nolva when im done. clomid 2 weeks after last inject and nolva throughout. I was also thinking of taking clen after the last shot using benadryl to use it for more than 2 weeks. I also want to start taking either ce2 and no2, or just creatine a week after last inject to try and continue some gains... any ideas? sound reasonable...
    sound's ok to me bro

Craig05 is offline New Member
    how does the creatine help? keeping strength?

GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member
    How long should I wait before I start my creatine loading phase, 1 week fine?

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    use creatine always and ucould throw some insulin in ur pct to help u out. thats wat im gonna do atleast but im curious on wen to start my pct after 10wks of test e and wks 1-4/11-13 of test prop? it should be done 3days after the test prop right?

Insulin is an advanced BBers supp. He needs alot more time for research before he can use something like that. I dont reccommend using insulin yet for this guy at all. Rather, use clenbuterol , it has some anti catabolic properties.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah tellin him to get slin isnt a good idea. like he said it is very advanced. if u dont know how to use it properly u can seriously fvck urself up,

Thread Information