Mighty Pangolin is offline New Member

Unhappy PCT for IDS Methyl 1-Testosterone Xtreme

Got a bottle of this stuff at a friends recomendation that "knows everything about roids," what a bunch of crap. Well, stupidly enough I took it for four weeks like the bottle instructed and am now suffering from shrunken testis. They have not shrunk too much, but are smaller then they once were and the left one is slightly mishapen (sorta indention on the side). I never heard of such a thing as PCT untill I came to this site and according to my friend side affects were not going to come up if you took the stuff as directed on the bottle. Oddly enough though I didn't get any dull pain or wierd nut shudders untill I smoked pot... not a minute or two after the pot hit my system my balls would ache slightly and shrink up and expand a few times. I thought this could not be possible, but I tested the theory of whether or not it was caused from the pot and it seems to be, although I don't see how this is possible and I still think it has to do with the IDS Methyl 1-Testosterone Xtreme that I took, because these symptoms were never present before(I tend to smoke quite a bit of bud). If you have any ideas on what may be going on and what I should do to correct this I would be most appreciative.

P.S. "load" size from the boys has decreased severly

crizoc is offline Banned
    nolvadex & clomid. shrinkage is normal on prohormones and steroids

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    here is what I got. I am a pot smoker that takes his workout second not first #2 instead of doing my own research 'my buddy' did it for me. now I got a problem and since it is all "my buddies" fault I need someone to help me so I still dont have to do my own resaerch... Right?

Thanks crizoc for the info... and hemidog66 what I think you got is a case of being an a$$. I did mention in my original post that I stupidly took the stuff without first researching the product, which I would have to believe is a common mistake made by noobies to the use of supplements such as this one. I went on a friends recomendation that is a personal trainer, so I figured he knew what he was talking about. I don't blame anyone but myself for my erronious dosing. I had been researching what to do on this site for a while and only posted for help when I could not find anything specifically pertaining to the supplement I took. I am sad to see that all you could post was a negative remark... if you don't mind, the next time I post again don't respond if you don't have some sort of helpful critisism. I am sure you know alot about this sort of thing, but it hardly gives you the right to be so pompus about it.
    Last edited by Mighty Pangolin; 06-29-2005 at 03:59 PM.

chris2wire is offline Member
    No the problem is youre acting like youre a victim when youre not. You took roids and you faced the IDENTICAL problem EVERYONE who takes roids encounters. Stop acting like a victim.

Do some PCT, or hell dont, either way in time your nuts will come back.

Either way youre a druggie and theres hope in life for you anyways.

Ahhhhh!! I said it was my damn fault people. I am not a victim I did it to myself. And I don't see how you get off calling me a druggie... if you have done roids then aren't you sorta a druggie as well?(not calling anyone a druggie just making a point) Did you even bother reading my second post?
    Last edited by Mighty Pangolin; 06-30-2005 at 02:47 PM.

Thread Information