Jsik98 is offline Member

I've read plenty, but need individualized advice...Please!!

I've spent quite a bit of time reading different posts about PCT, cycles, doses and what not, but I haven't been able to find a specific answer to a few questions I have. First question: If you have a mild case of gyno, can you get rid of it permanently after using nolvadex or arimidex , or do they only put it into recession? The thing is, I'm about to get on a low dose sust cycle (1 amp a week of Organon) and I don't know whether it will give me gyno at such a low dose. I think I'm prone to it b/c I ordered some shit from SDI Labs and after a few days on my nipples started getting sore and clear liquid was coming out of them when I squeezed them. I knew that it was aromatization and started doubling the dose of this OTC anti-aromatase called 17-alpha oxo nolone.......which stopped it. However, now my nipples seem to come out more like a tear drop which to me is gyno, but it might just be fat. I don't know what it is.....my left nipple is slightly sensitive when I push on it pretty hard, and when I move my finger around I can feel a smal bump...which is where the pain is. My right nipple has no lump nor any sensitivity, but still sticks out and isn't flat the way I want it. Compared to pics I've seen on the web it's not bad, but to me very noticable b/c I want a hard boxy type chest, not a tear drop shaped chest.....Anyone go through something like this? Were you still able to juice?Should I still do my cycle of sust or just accept the fact that maybe I'm geneticaly not meant to take steroids ?
    Question # 2: How the hell did Arnold do all that d-bol in his early years and never get gyno and never loose his hair.....not to mention his skin was as smooth as a baby's ass. (implying that he had NO acne).
    I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and give me feedback.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    I've spent quite a bit of time reading different posts about PCT, cycles, doses and what not, but I haven't been able to find a specific answer to a few questions I have. First question: If you have a mild case of gyno, can you get rid of it permanently after using nolvadex or arimidex , or do they only put it into recession? The thing is, I'm about to get on a low dose sust cycle (1 amp a week of Organon) and I don't know whether it will give me gyno at such a low dose. I think I'm prone to it b/c I ordered some shit from SDI Labs and after a few days on my nipples started getting sore and clear liquid was coming out of them when I squeezed them. I knew that it was aromatization and started doubling the dose of this OTC anti-aromatase called 17-alpha oxo nolone.......which stopped it. However, now my nipples seem to come out more like a tear drop which to me is gyno, but it might just be fat. I don't know what it is.....my left nipple is slightly sensitive when I push on it pretty hard, and when I move my finger around I can feel a smal bump...which is where the pain is. My right nipple has no lump nor any sensitivity, but still sticks out and isn't flat the way I want it. Compared to pics I've seen on the web it's not bad, but to me very noticable b/c I want a hard boxy type chest, not a tear drop shaped chest.....Anyone go through something like this? Were you still able to juice?Should I still do my cycle of sust or just accept the fact that maybe I'm geneticaly not meant to take steroids ?
    Question # 2: How the hell did Arnold do all that d-bol in his early years and never get gyno and never loose his hair.....not to mention his skin was as smooth as a baby's ass. (implying that he had NO acne).
    I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and give me feedback.
    1) It will only not let it get worse, won't get rid of it
    2) Post some pics of your chest
    3) dont know about Arnold, but maybe he had his gland removed, thus not getting gyno ever. About the acne, probably went to the dermotologist and got prescribed meds, he does ave money to get the best stuff.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Thanks for your reply. Obviously this isn't a popular post, so I especially appreciate some feedback. I looked for my post a couple days ago and couldn't find it. I just now came across the advanced search feature and searched my name to find it. Where could I have found it without searching? Moving on........No one seems to have the answer to Arnold's seemingly perfect genetic disposition for steroid use ....Especially highly aromatizing ones such as Dbol . And to my understanding Nolvadex didn't come around untill the late 70's/ early 80's. I work at a fitness/nutrition store and come across a lot of bodybuilders, many of them cops or amatuers. One guy I've built a pleasant repoir with was Mr. Universe in the 80's, and now is part of the county's police force (His name and our location shall be kept confidential just out of consideration for him). Anyway, this guys been at it for a while and told me that Nolvadex is "gold," and that it would reverse gyno and cure it! Reason I'm persisting on this is due to the fact that I have a small hard lump under my right nipple that I've become more aware of only in the last few days....it seems to have gotten worse since my last post. I had the puffy nipples when I started this thread, but no actual tumor(to put it realistically), although I had a small bump. To be honest I'm comforted by this forum and everyone's shared experiences, but I'm pretty scared to feel a slightly painful, solid lump under one of my nipples. The crazy part is that I haven't even taken anything androgenic since the SDI Labs situation and it's only developed now.....weeks (6-9) later. On top of that I've been taking an anti-aromatase called 17 alpha(previously mentioned) and the liquid is still coming out!! What should I do? Should I make a doctors appointment and get it checked out, or try taking Nolvadex for a few weeks to see if it'll subside before seeing a doc? Has anyone else gone through something similar? Have you Thejuiceisloose?

Logan13 is offline Banned

titties

My lifting partner had pointed pecs at around 14% bodyfat. He got down below 10% and the "pointness" went away. Get on some letro, and get the bodyfat down. Gynecomastia can appear in two forms, genuine or 'real' and similar or 'pseudo.' In real Gynecomastia there is actual breast tissue present. In pseudo Gynecomastia there is no such breast tissue and the appearance is due to an accumulation of fat, part of a general overweight tendency (higher BF). In this condition weight control and exercise reduce the problem. In real Gynecomastia such efforts are fruitless.
    Last edited by Logan13; 06-13-2005 at 05:24 PM. Reason: additional info

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I did some more research and found what you said.....I'm pretty sure it's pseudo as my chest doesn't have large lumps, just one small one on the left. and it's only uner the nipple, it doesn't span out into the pec at all. plus before the lump appeared it was just soft pointy fat only under the nipple making it a little pointy. So I think if I get my BF% lower it'll help a lot. I'm making a doctor's appointment tommorow to get it checked out for real. I'll let you know what he said. Thanks for caring bro.

Thread Information