ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Newbie needs help

I am going to take Winstrol v 6 shots and Deca 300 5 shots. I have taken this stuff before but about a year ago.

Before i took this stuff, I just wanted to know pct because last time i was on this stuff, i didnt do the pct. also what is hcg ? is hcg a pct?

when i was on this stuff it really messed with my personality and caused depression at times. does pct cause depression? if so what can i do that or take as a pct that wont cause it?

thanks!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    I am going to take Winstrol v 6 shots and Deca 300 5 shots. I have taken this stuff before but about a year ago.

Before i took this stuff, I just wanted to know pct because last time i was on this stuff, i didnt do the pct. also what is hcg ? is hcg a pct?

when i was on this stuff it really messed with my personality and caused depression at times. does pct cause depression? if so what can i do that or take as a pct that wont cause it?

thanks!
    ok first, what do you mean you are gonna take winny 6 "shots" & deca 5 "shots"? post your cycle, then I can help you bro

Before i take this stuff, I just wanted to know pct. also what is hcg ? is hcg a pct?

does pct cause depression? if so what can i do that or take as a pct that wont cause it?

thanks!

this is what i am going to be taking:
    qv winstrol tabs 100 tabs 5mg
    qv deca 300 mg 10 ml
    Last edited by ninthprince22; 06-09-2005 at 07:43 AM.

this is what i am going to be taking:
    qv winstrol tabs 100 tabs 5mg
    qv deca 300 mg 10 ml
    bro you need some test in there. And if this is your first cycle I suggest you try out test only

I was thinking about test, but lookin at the www.steroid.com steroid effectiveness chart, the side effects and the amount of weight gain and water retention i do not want to take it. i am looking to slim down not really bulk up.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I was thinking about test, but lookin at the www.steroid.com steroid effectiveness chart, the side effects and the amount of weight gain and water retention i do not want to take it. i am looking to slim down not really bulk up.
    NO NO NO and again NO dont look at that chart i dont understand why they dont erase it its totaly wrong dont believe that.
    And hcg is best taken during cycle in small doses so your nuts dont shrink read the drug profiles.
    Last edited by Titan1; 06-09-2005 at 01:52 PM.

HCG should be taken on cycle more than 14 weeks....don;t follow that chart like TITAN1 said, he's right.

Thread Information