billybongo is offline New Member

HCG, Clomid and Nov Detection Times??

Does any body out there know the detection times for HCG , clomid and novaldex???

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    taken from MUDMAN:
    After oral administration, tamoxifen is absorbed rapidly with maximum serum concentrations attained within 4 to 7 hours. Steady state concentrations (about 300 nanogram/mL) are achieved after four weeks treatment with 40mg daily. The medicine is highly protein bound to serum albumin (>99%). Metabolism is by hydroxylation, demethylation and conjugation, giving rise to several metabolites which have a similar pharmacological profile to the parent compound and thus contribute to the therapeutic effect. Excretion occurs primarily via the faeces and an elimination half-life of approximately seven days has been calculated for the medicine itself, whereas that for N-desmethyltamoxifen, the principal circulating metabolite, is 14 days.

Clomid's half-life I believe is 5-7 days, by the way why do you need to know? No one really tests for these

billybongo is offline New Member
    mate was just keen to know as a precaution, will be getting tested in couple of weeks and didn't know whether they would check for those kinda things.... on the matter of detection times do you know what it is for test prop?? i heard it was 2 weeks, so does that mean if i was to take my last 100mg shot on friday, 2 weeks on the saturday i should be clean??

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybongo
    mate was just keen to know as a precaution, will be getting tested in couple of weeks and didn't know whether they would check for those kinda things.... on the matter of detection times do you know what it is for test prop?? i heard it was 2 weeks, so does that mean if i was to take my last 100mg shot on friday, 2 weeks on the saturday i should be clean??
    Test prop detection time is 2-3 weeks from date of last injection

Thread Information