Big M is offline Associate Member

clomid and nolva on HPTA

Hi guys In Anabolics 2005 It says that clomid and nolva is VERY similar and that nolva is a litle superiour?? Is it true that nolva does´nt help the HPTA and that clomid does?? why was´nt the mentioned in the book??? and why would you ever use both if they are so similar

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    Hi guys In Anabolics 2005 It says that clomid and nolva is VERY similar and that nolva is a litle superiour?? Is it true that nolva does´nt help the HPTA and that clomid does?? why was´nt the mentioned in the book??? and why would you ever use both if they are so similar

both help all-though clomid is better.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    There is a lot of information already on the board about this. You should look for it because it will provide you a lot more detail than I shall. But, nolva is used during your cycle, usually from day 1. It will reduce the chances of getting gyno. I usually continue it for a week or two after my cycle. 3 weeks after a cycle you would use clomid. That is in an effor to restimulate your body's abilityt to create testosterone on its own. The cycle diminishes or shuts off its ability because the levels are so high your body doesn't need it.

Has someone sugested using Nolva instead of Clomid post-cycle?
    Last edited by beenie; 06-11-2005 at 12:09 PM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Nolva is a superior at blocking estrogen but clomid is better for stimulating your body to kick back into making test.

Use them both for PCT

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Yeah i´ve read alot on pct here (clomids effect on HPTA for ex) just thougt it was strange that clomids effect on HPTA was´nt mentioned in Anabolics 2005. As I said it stod that they are almost Identical and nolva is slightly superiour to clomid, Nothing about any differeces between them...

Thread Information