BigBoy10019 is offline Junior Member

><><PCT & T3/Clen @ the same time... HELP!!

ok, I just finish my cycle of test cyp. & deca , tomorrow will be 16 days since my last shot. I'm planing to go on T3 & Clen while I'm on clomi & tamox. I heard some people saying that it is better to run T3/Clen at the same time insted of 3 weeks Clen, 4 weeks T3.... etc. etc. My question is, can I really run both at the same time? for how long? and I still have to run Benadryl every 3 weeks to keep my receptors clean? Your help really count guys, so drop some helpful lines..... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    dont understad why you want to run t-3 when you are coming off the cycle? Clen I can see why you might want to but t-3 ??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

looking to low my bodyfat and cut. Why I shouldn't run T3?

seems like you should have done that during the cycle. I think you run too much risk of wasting muscle running t-3 while coming off a cycle. just my .02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

So, it will be better to run just clen for 8 weeks straight taking Benadryl every 2 week? or what you recomend?, by the way, thanks for posting tho!!

yup yup
    abstrack@protonmail.com

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    VERY STUPID IDEA! i dont mean to diss u at all bro. i speak from experience! last summer i did t3 and clenn during my 6 wk PCT of hcg (3wks) and nolvadex (6wks). i slowly tapered up to 50mcg and back down with the t3. did i lose a decent amount of fat? yes. did i also lose ALL the bodyweight i gained? yes. did i keep ANY muscle? very little.

believe me. PCT is not the time for dieting and cardio. its a time when u cut back on training, sleep more, slightly increase your calories, and avoid cardio in order to try and hold on to the new bodyweight your body is not used to carrying. i made that mistake once and never again. just suck up that youre not gonna be cut this summer and wait patiently for your next cycle to do things better! eq and winny with a clean diet can do wonders...

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    and also, i dont care what anyone says, clen eats up muscle too. i dont think it helps u keep muscle at all, off cycle at least. t3 is good to run with AAS. the right combo can get you nic and chiseled.

vestax is offline Member
    I agree T3 during PCT is a bad idea. You want to do everything you can to keep your muscle and T3 is catabolic. Cryptkeeper you should have ran clomid during PCT b/c HCG is only mimicking the effects of Luteinizing Hormone whereas clomid is getting your pituitary to start producing it. That may have been why your PCT was downgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper
    and also, i dont care what anyone says, clen eats up muscle too. i dont think it helps u keep muscle at all, off cycle at least. t3 is good to run with AAS. the right combo can get you nic and chiseled.
    yeah, I beg to differ on clen eating up muscle. It is not that much different then ephedrine and ephdrine does not eat up muscle. I can actually dig up some articls when it supports clens anti-catabolic effect.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information