Slimx is offline New Member

pct for superdrol cycle

I am starting a cycle of superdrol as soon as i can figure this question out. I have all the nolva i need but have been unable to find any clomid. The guy i got the sd from recommended ErgoPharm 6-OXO. He said it will do the same thing that clomid does. Does any any know if this stuff is good or not and if it is how should it be taken. I was planning on running the clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg for a week, then 50 mg for 13 days (3 weeks total). A friend of mine running a test -e cycle is having the same problem, would it work for him? I'm from canada so i cant use all these banner sites that offer clomid.

bigboy20 is offline Junior Member
    6 oxo is for more lighter andros like 1 ad. so i would suggest that you get clomid somehow because the 6 oxo is not strong enough. a friend of mine tried this as a post cycle for equipoise and now he has gynecomastia . the longer you stay on a cycle the more your bodies ability to produce testosterone takes a beating and the stronger the steriod the higher the level of estrogen will be.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    you can buy clomid at any research compaamny on the net including the one at the top of the screen (flashing banner) now dont gives us I cant find any crap and order you some proper pct. and I see you are from canada I know there isnt any shortage of ugl's up there. now do it

Slimx is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    you can buy clomid at any research compaamny on the net including the one at the top of the screen (flashing banner) now dont gives us I cant find any crap and order you some proper pct. and I see you are from canada I know there isnt any shortage of ugl's up there. now do it
    Maybe theres not a shortage but if i dont know anyone else that can get it, until i find some one i'm shit out of luck. I was told that clomid will get stopped at the boarder, am I mistaken?

Thread Information