Dally is offline The Dally Lama

really strange pct scenarios with post workouts

I'm on my 3rd week of pct... I have run clomid and trib and nolvadex and some armidex. Nuts are in not bad condition, I have tonnes of dump and no real noticeable lack of "normal" sex drive.

Overall tho it is truly sux'in the living life outta me, I feel like a refried vagrants ballsac. I'm tired and wanna beat the livin shit outta everyone. Im cranky,crabby and feel skinnier than a friggen rail.

Its come to the point now where I dont wanna pct anymore and just say FUK IT.

BUT this is not all new to everyone, or myself. I expected this...part of the game. FINE.

What is weird tho, is that since pct started, I haven't had ONE muscle group that has had some post workout soreness.... EXCEPT calves. I don't get it, i blast the livin hell outta myself when I train, always have. But, since pct started my strength has gone down and that motivates me to workout harder, do a few more sets, train another bodypart...

hmmm, maybe I am overtraining. i still have a split like this chest,legs,back,rest shoulders,arms,rest abs and calves eo workout but it changes to whatever is not sore gets smoked.

POINT IS,
    I may be overtraining and not eating enough but I don't feel any soreness or at least very minimal the next day. Kinda like the last day of a week of soreness before I hit it again, so I can basically feel like I can train ed.

WTF?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    blasted shoulders lastnight with drop sets and supersets totalling about 10 in total drop sets or supersets to burn (2 movements per dropset) where as they pumped up like fukin balloons and guess what?

NO SORENESS today... WTF?

my calves are sore though after 4 heavy sets.....

Thread Information