Thread: Use HCG or not?

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member

Use HCG or not?

My buddy is finishing up a long cycle.. He actually doesnt even know how long he has been on..I warned him, but to each his own..

Basically he knows he has been on test e for 1 year + a few months..deca , eq, dbol , var, has been run at different times.. the last few weeks have only been test e.. He didnt run HCG at all...So what kind of PCT do you guys recommend--I read an article somewhere on here saying that HCG would actually be counterproductive in a case where it wasnt used during the cycle.. So what is you guys advice on the HCG and PCT?

I have read Pheendos PCT, and the clomid/nolva/a-dex is what he is planning, 2 questions with this.. Can aromasin be run in place of the adex? Should HCG be used now,or saved for next cycle. His last shot was a week ago yesterday(6-16-05)

Also any OTC supplements that may help him recover and keep his strength decent? He was dieting the last few months, so loosing tons of mass is not a major concern.. Thanks from my buddy, and myself

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    wow he should have used some hcg through cycle if he was going to be on that long

i carn't really comment on this issue because i ain't got a clue about cycle's of this length but a big bump for you

iloco is offline Junior Member
    Dude, if he didn't run ANY HCG , his testicles could have atrophied and HPTA axis screwed up so bad, he may be on HRT from now on.

I'd start HCG ASAP if he's already taken his last inject of Test. Then I'd do with clomid, nolva, and DHEA. Then go to the doctor or get a blood test -- hormone panel.

bigboy20 is offline Junior Member
    tell him to start the hcg asap and have him go to the doc he could have screwed himself bad

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Who says research is necessary?

ACAZORES is offline Member
    It best to use hcg during the cycle 500iu every 4 days than after the cycle use clomid,
    it is wiser to keep the testicals from getting smaller during the cycle than to bring them back to life at the end of the cycle

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    For those that recommend he take the HCG ..

Should he take--

A- Start HCG now, having taken his last shot of test e, last thursday--so 9 days ago.. If so how long should he run the HCG?

B- Take another shot tommorow, and start the HCG then and run for 10 days at 1000IU's, then start clomid/nolva 3 weeks after last shot?

C- Another plan?

Thanks fellas, appreciate the help

Thread Information