cantqwit is offline Associate Member

i need advice on otc pct, nolva/clom, hcg NOT AN OPTION!

oK. i am only running a mild low dose short cycle. im running an avg of 350 mg of test e for 8 weeks. im not interested on hearing why or how thats too low a dose and a shut down is a shutdown so i should go higher. i believe with higher doses with me personally, above 500mg i see too many sides like bloat and hypertension. anyway, i will not use clomid or nolva because i have had HORRIBLE experiences with both on more than one occasion. with that said i realize i will need something to help jumpstart my natural.im not going to just sit there and take nothing. i know there is 6 oxo "off cycle" and trib. please just help me put together a effective otc pct, and i have heard all the lectures b4, no need. there has to be someone who has used test for a while then used otc pct and had some descent success! thanks-

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    My advice---dont take steroids . Now i know that you just got off a cycle and hopefully someone can give you some good advice about using otc supplements, but for the future stay away from gear if you cannot do a safe and effective cycle.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    ATD is a good compound for PCT, do a search of it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what kind of horrible experiences have you had w/ nolva and clomid? I would suggest you stay away from steroids in the future as well. With proper PCT being very important to taking steroids safely and effectively, its really not worth it if you cant do a proper PCT

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    Where Do You Get Atd? Also, I Got Headaches , Bad Hot Flashes, Depression, Vomiting And Couldnt Sleep On Those. One Time In The Past I Did A Cycle And At The End My Total Test Was 67!took Clomid For 3 Days At 50mg Then Jumped On Tribulus And My Test Was In The Mid 500's A Month Later. So Something Must Be Good About Tribulus. Besides, What Did They Do In The Day When Clomid And Nolva Was Unavailable?

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    clomid an nolvadex they are both estrogen inhibitors you might want to try a anti-aromatize like armidex.

Thread Information