hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member

side effects of nolva?????????

hey guys does nolva has any side effects for men i did read its panfilite & it mentions sides 4 women only any one have anu idea plz

100m champ is offline Member
    Im looking for the samething too

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    everyone reacts different to certian compounds,
    i myself have never had any sides from nolva
    but i do get them from clomid, where some ppl report having no sides at all.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    but it may have some sides & if this true i wanna know them

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Take'n from the steroid profiles-
    The side effects of Nolvadex are usually low in dosages of up to 30 mg/day In rare cases nausea, vomiting, hot flashes, numbness, and blurred vision can occur. In women irregular menstrual cycles can occur which manifest themselves in weaker menstrual bleeding or even complete missing of a period. Women should also be careful not to get pregnant while taking Nolvadex. It is important for fe-male athletes that Nolvadex and the "pill" not be taken together since the antiestrogen Nolvadex and the estrogen-containing pill nega-tively counterfeit each other. The normal daily dosage taken by athletes corresponds more or less to the dosage indications of the manufacturer and is 10-30 mg/day To prevent estrogenic side ef-fects normally 10 mg/day are sufficient, a dosage which also keeps low the risk of reducing the effect of simultaneously-taken ste-roids. Often it is sufficient if the athlete begins this preventive intake of Nolvadex only three to four weeks after the intake of anabolics. Athletes who have tendencies toward gynecomastia , strong water retention, and increased fat deposits with steroids such as Dianabol , Testosterone , Anadrol 50, and Deca -Durabolin usually take 20-30 mg/day The combined application of Nolvadex 20-30 mg/day and Proviron 25-50 mg/day in these cases leads to excellent results. The same is true for athletes who are in competition, and for women. Women, however, should do without the intake of Proviron or at least reduce the dose to one 25 mg tablet per day. Unfortunately, in most cases, a very pronounced gynecomastia ("bitch tits") cannot be reduced by taking Nolvadex so that often surgery is required, surgery which is not paid for by health insurance. First signs of a possible gynecomastia are light pain when touching the nipples. The tablets are usually taken 1-2x daily, swallowed whole without chewing, with some liquid during meals.

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    the only thing you missed was bone pain because nolva effects the estogen in the bone from repairing bone mass this is why evista was brought out as a estrogen inhibitor thats used to treat ostioperosis

Thread Information