gooroo is offline Associate Member

What can you expect during PCT?

Ok we all know our test levels will be at a low, but what all else can we expect?

The obvious is low test levels and therefore having mood swings, but what else?

Will clomid give you crazy acne on your back or is that just from crazy hormonal activity?
    I have several low back bumps.

How long before you start seeing gains again? 5 weeks? 8 weeks?

What does diet have to be like post cycle?

Is fat easier to put on post cycle?

What supplements should be added to PCT?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Q: Will clomid give you crazy acne on your back or is that just from crazy hormonal activity? I have several low back bumps.

A: Depends on how succeptable you are to acne. How old are you?

Q: How long before you start seeing gains again? 5 weeks? 8 weeks?

A: Gains? Think about sustaining the weight you gained from the cycle and maintain your LBM, not gains on PCT. Keep your diet clean and low in sodium and do cardio like it's a religion.

Q: What does diet have to be like post cycle?

Cleaner than on cycle and lower caloric intake and try to obtain most if not all of your carbs from complex sources - brown rice, fruits & vegatbles, etc. Make sure to eat quality, low fat protein. Protein is essential to stay in a positive nitrogen balance. I recommend nitro sticks to monitor your nitrogen balance. Don't work out when you are negative. You'll catobolize and go backwards.

Q: Is fat easier to put on post cycle?

A: Sure, if you eat a poor diet. Always eat clean and you'll never have to worry about bf levels, you're in control. Your diet is the most important factor on and off a cycle, don't compromise. Turn into a healthy cook.

Q: What supplements should be added to PCT?

Whey protein, BCAA (aminos), tribulis, Clomid, vitamin barrage (C, E, B12, Omega3, etc) as usual....

Lightbulb

Q: What does diet have to be like post cycle?

Cleaner than on cycle and lower caloric intake and try to obtain most if not all of your carbs from complex sources - brown rice, fruits & vegatbles, etc. Make sure to eat quality, low fat protein. Protein is essential to stay in a positive nitrogen balance. I recommend nitro sticks to monitor your nitrogen balance. Don't work out when you are negative. You'll catobolize and go backwards.

Hey can you tell me more about these nitrogen sticks? Like what benefit you can get exactly from testing with them and what you should do/not do depending on the result.

Thread Information