Thread: HCG vs clomid

graeme87 is offline Member

HCG vs clomid

what do u guys think is best clomid or hcg ? im coming off var what do u think i should use?
    thanks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not hcg for pct

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's no need at all to use HCG when running a var only cycle clomid and nolva will do just fine ..........

Now which is best....... they are both good for what they are used for.... HCG is great to use durring the cycle to help trick the testes that high levels of LH are being produced. This will keep your testes full and will help in makeing recovery easier. HCG should be stopped a week out from PCT.

Clomid is best for PCT..... this will get your pody to start producing LH and FSH to recover HPTA........ add nolva and l-dex and it will speed PCT up.

Titan1 is offline Member
    you cant compare hcg and clomid they work in different ways

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Mudman,

So clomid stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin which releases more FSH & LH. Basically putting you through the whole process to kick in your jewels to release test. The HCG shortcuts to the luteinizing hormone (LH) without the same process. Is HCG pure LH or does it stimulate the production of LH.

I just received 1ml/5000 iu's of HCG and a 70ml - 35mg/ml bottle of clomid from here, ARR. I love AR! I took 3/ml, 105mg of clomid last night and I woke up with a hard on. So I think this stuff works?

Do you recommend that I save the HCG for my next cycle? How much and how often do you take HCG while on? I just received 200, 10mg Tbol tabs this week too. Thanks for your advice bro.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-23-2005 at 12:07 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Mudman,

So clomid stimulates the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin which releases more FSH & LH. Basically putting you through the whole process to kick in your jewels to release test. The HCG shortcuts to the luteinizing hormone (LH) without the same process. Is HCG pure LH or does it stimulate the production of LH.

I just received 1ml/5000 iu's of HCG and a 70ml - 35mg/ml bottle of clomid from here, ARR. I love AR! I took 3/ml, 105mg of clomid last night and I woke up with a hard on. So I think this stuff works?

Do you recommend that I save the HCG for my next cycle? How much and how often do you take HCG while on? I just received 200, 10mg Tbol tabs this week too. Thanks for your advice bro.
    HCG is used to help restore the normal ability of the testes to respond to endogenous LH.......... so HCG mimics LH.

Depends on the cycle if it should be used or not.............. if too much HCG is used there's a chanse of desensitizing the testes of endogenous LH.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    My 2 cents worth - the folks at Oasis reccomend running HCG for 10 days after your last test shot - if your cycle includes test and then begin your PCT
    with the standards (Nolva / clomid) at the regular time and it wouldn't hurt to run the nolva during the HCG according to them .

Thread Information