Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

letro for growth

I have been reading that letro can help you grow taller if you are in your teenage years... If so i could use an inch or so.... What would the dosages be like for increases height and the duration of use??? Thanks

graeme87 is offline Member
    well as u said uv been reading up on it so i asume u know that letro will not directly make u grow taller. however letro is a very powerful anti estrogen and as estrogen closes growth plates letro could keep them from closing by lowering estrogen levels therefor giving u more time to grow.
    i hgave saw studies that say that using letro for 6months could give the user upto an extra 2 inches. this sounds very optamistic to me.
    but by keeping the growth plates open longer it would give u more time to grow.
    i would recomend using anavar or HGH along with letro as these products can directly increase height. that is why they r used by doctors to treat children of short stature.
    as for the dose of letro it is totaly debatable. a dose of 1.25ml ed is enough to bring estrogen levels almost to zero but a smaller dose would stil lower estrogen levels a lot.

pm me for more info if u r serious about doing this.

regards

graeme

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would using something like armidex like at .25mg. Because I think letro is to strong and you need some estrogen. And this can make you grow taller.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would see a Dr and do it right

JohnnyB

Duster is offline Junior Member

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    That cant work can it ?

as for the dose of letro it is totaly debatable. a dose of 1.25ml ed is enough to bring estrogen levels almost to zero
    A dose of 1.25ml for how long ?

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster
    here are some natural hgh boosters to use with a(stack them because i dont think you will see any effect from using just one)

GABA- "Studies Show A 500% Increase In Growth Hormone Levels With Just 5 Grams Of GABA!"

GLUTAMINE- Studies show doses of 2 grams or more may result in higher Growth Hormone levels. Works well with other GH releasers.(some say it doesnt do anything)

L-ARGININE 6-30g of arginine will promote a GH release in most people.

L-ORNITHINE HCl by itself, is about twice as potent for releasing GH as L-Arginine

GLYCINE amino acid with muscle fuel, GH releasing, and calming properties

L-TYROSINE Stimulates the release of growth hormone which causes muscle growth and reduces body fat

L-Lysine promotes release of Growth Hormone

Alpha GPC Choline increases endogenous hGH in conjunction with GH releasing hormone produced during sleep, exercise

most items are from all sports banner above

will stacking all them make me grow taller ? How is further growth ever possible when the ephiphysis of a bone fuses at adulthood ?

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    will stacking all them make me grow taller ? How is further growth ever possible when the ephiphysis of a bone fuses at adulthood ?
    if growth plates are closed then the only benefit would be higher hgh levels

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    The study used gh @ 0,3mg/Kg x BW-1, plus Letrozol for 17 months at 2,5mg/day and it was overall well tolerated.

Thread Information