supercuts is offline New Member

HCG for this cycle?

Hi all
    My cycle goes like this
    wk 1-4 : dbol 35mg
    wk 1-8 : test en 500mg

I have nolvadex , clomid and hcg on hand.

If i want to run hcg b4 pct..would it be good to run hcg at wk 7 1500iu every 5 days? Then start clomid pct 5 days fater last hcg shot?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Hey Supercuts -

I'm not the most experienced guy out here by a long shot - but in talking with the folks at Oasis they recommended running HCG @ 1000 iu / day for 10 days, starting 6-7 days after last test shot. Run nolva during and after, as usual.

I've been doing a fair amount of research on HCG and everybody has a diff. theory on HCG - it gets confusing. Just do your research and you'll find whats right for you. Good luck! Just my 2 cents worth......

yah
    everyone have different opinions on hcg usage...
    buts wats best for total recovery...and how long will it take??

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    i agree with everyone has diff oppinion, and mine is diff, i would save your hcg for next long cycle, ive read and heard its most effective on long cycles, yours however is rather short, i would just run the nolva and pct with clomid, IMO

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you are running tren , long cycle or you really notice atrophy I would skip the hcg for now.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG grows back your balls, period. It is suppressive to natural LH itself, and a SERM (Nolva) should be used for a while after you use your HCG, until test levels are back. You may use HCG during the last 2 weeks of cycle, at whatever dose you choose, just use nolva during AND after, at least 20mg ED. I use HCG throughout entire cycle, the balls stay big and produce test and sperm. in PCT, when all my esters have run out, i stop HCG and continue with only nolva, maybe clen to cut up. No clomid for me anymore, nolva does the trick.... i use it at 500iu E4D, a low dose, as i do not want to desensitise my balls at all... and nolva helps protect against that too...

yup...
    nolvadex helps alot....
    by the way, will i be able to maintain all my gains even i do proper pct with hcg n nolva??

Thread Information